Chapter Sixteen -- Omanda

I swear, a bitch can't never have a peace of mind.

-- Omanda

"You couldn't pick up the fuckin' phone and call me?!"

"Can you stop yelling? I told you my momma back there sleeping."

"I DON'T GIV'A FUCK!"

I deeply inhaled a breath to stop from going off on his dumb-ass. "Brown, I said I was sorry, it's not my fault he threw the fucking key out of the window," I hissed thru' closed teeth.

Brown's face screwed in disgust, "Bitch, stop lying. You probably fucked 'dat nigga and robbed him yo' self."

I stepped up and pointed my finger in his face, "Nigga, what the fuck I gotta lie for?! You don't do shit for me so I'on have a reason to lie to yo' broke-ass!"

He stuck his chest out, "BROKE?! BITCH, YOU THE REASON I'M BROKE!"

"It ain't my fault yo' bullshit ass plan didn't work out!" -- I pushed him -- "Why the fuck you here anyway? GET THE FUCK OUT!"

The words wasn't even out of my mouth a good ten seconds before someone started beating on the front door like the fucking police.

I unfrowned my face, looking at Brown in question like, 'who the hell is that?'

"OPEN THIS BITCH UP! O, OPEN THE DOOR!"

Dre?

"Aw, shit!" Brown hissed, looking around the room. When he spotted the back door in the kitchen he took off.

"WAIT!" I hollared right before I heard the front door behind me kick open and slam against the wall behind it.

Dre and some big, fat, sloopy-ass nigga I seen in Richmond before came running up in my house like the SWAT team.

"WHERE 'DAT NIGGA AT?" Dre growled at me, all up in my face like I'm the one that did some wrong.

"Nigga, you better back the hell up off of my baby before I blast yo' ass!"

I looked around Dre, not believeing my ears or the cocking back of the shot gun that was pointed at his back.

"Momma!"

She was standing with a cigerette handing out of the side of her mouth with her furry house coat on, her silk bonnet on her head, and her slippers on.

"I'm just foolin' around, Ms. Bertha," Dre grinned with fear in his eyes as he turned around with his hands held up, "You know I won't do nothin' to hurt your sweet, kind hearted daughter."

"Look!" The big nigga hollared, pointing at the back door that was still open. "That mu'fucka' went out that way, cuz!"

Momma kept her long-ass gun aimed at Dre the whole time he ran out of the back door. "You gon' get my door fixed too!" She hollared after him. "Thinkin' he a thug runnin' up in my house. Hell naw!"

I flopped down on the couch with one question on my mind: What in the hell just happened?

______________________

A / N :

Lmaooo... idk about u but I laughed the whole time while writing this chapter. Sorry it's so short , but please Vote & comment y'all :)

Have a good day and Happy Friday!