Chapter Twenty-Three -- Omanda

I bet no one else can do you like I can and I bet you never met any other bitch skilled in every department like me. Fuck your girl.

-- Omanda

"Ooh, Rodney right there," I moaned while grabbing a handful of the nigga's nappy dreads as he swirled his tongue around in my soaking wet jewel.

He grabbed two palms full of my ass, pushing my body further into his hungry mouth before he ate away like a animal that haven't eaten in weeks.

My back arched on its own and all ten of my toes curled tightly. This nigga ain't playing no games. I hissed, "Shiiiitt."

As my eyes rolled to the back of my head I couldn't help but to thank the Lord for letting me come 'cross him yesterday at the mall while he was making a run for 62.3 Jamz, the local hip hop radio station he works at. Who would've ever known Robby T, the late night mixmaster, demolished pussy like a fucking monster?

One more swipe of Rodney's thick tongue and I was climaxing twice all over his cute baby face. I dropped my back to my twin size bed, feeling out of breath as he lapped up my juices.

"I swear," I breathed honestly, "you're the best I ever had."

He rises slowly from his knees with a smile on his face which was shiny from my womanly fluids. "Yeah, I get that a lot," he bragged.

I smirked, turning over to reach in my bedside drawer for the face towels I kept there. I threw him one.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Omanda!" my mama yelled from the outside of my bedroom door, scarring the shit out of me and my new boo, "Me and Brenda about to go to the casino! Lock up and you better not let that bitch ass Dre up in my house!"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, ma'm!" I hollered back even though I haven't heard from or seen Dre since that day he kicked down our front door. My mama still mad about that shit.

"Damn, baby," Rodney shook his head when she left, "you too fine to be still living with your Moms. You don't want your own place?"

"You don't want to get all up out my business?" I snapped, lifting my ads to pull my lace panties over my ass.

He threw his hands up defensively, "My bad, I didn't mean no harm."

I rolled my eyes, got up and opened the door, "Yeah, whatever," I held out my hand, "That's going to be fifty dollars."

He frowned, "Fifty dollars? Fifty dollars for what?"

I cocked a eyebrow, wiggling my fingers on my outstretched hand, "Pussy ain't free, Robby T, better be grateful that I gave yo' tongue a discount."

He looked at me dumbfounded before shaking his head and reaching into his pocket, "Damn, that's fucked up. I thought we were just kickin' it."

Yeah, we'll that's what yo' ass get for thinking, I thought as I counted the money he put in my hand. Fifty in tens. I stuffed it in my bra as he walked out ahead of me looking disappointed as if I was suppose to feel sorry for him.

"Drive safely," I chirped, standing in the doorway underwear and all as he went to his sparking green Camero in my yard.

My eyes traveled across the street 'cause I began to feel someone starring at me and it was no surprise to find LaShunta looking at me from her porch like I was a bag of shit someone dumped at her front door.

I smiled cockily, stepping outside a little more so the hating ass bitch can get a full view of what her man, Jamaar, been hitting since '09. Dumb ass bitch still don't have a clue.

I waved my hand goodbye at Rodney's ride pulling out of my driveway and turned to go back inside of the house, but not before blowing LaShunta a kiss.

I always told Jamaar to let her join us one time in our freaky encounters, but he always looked at me like I was speaking another language. At the time I wasn't sure if I was serious anyway, I've always thought threesomes was for insecure bitches until Quadir invited his two friends over-- making a foursome.

Speaking of Quadir, I haven't heard from him in a minute and I bet it's because of that bitch he calls his girlfriend.

I picked up my mama's antique rotary phone and sat it in my lap as I spin in Quadir's number with the talking piece of the phone in my hand.

I put the phone to my ear and after ring after ring, I was met with his voicemail. I called back again... and again until he picked up with a rude, "What?"

I put on my childlike voice, "Quuuuadiiiir, I miss you. Can I come over?"

"Nah, I'm not even at home. I'm with my fam right now, so--"

"Is your girl around?" I interrupted.

He sucked his teeth, "Why?"

I bit my lip, twirling the curly phone cord around my fingers, "Cause maybe I can come give you a quickie, baby."

There was silence on the line and I knew he was thinking about it when he said, "You serious too, ain't you?"

"As a heart attack," I grinned and shrugged, "who knows? Maybe a cousin three times removed can even join in."

Next thing I know there's a never ending dial tone in my ear.

I'm so mad I slam the phone down onto the floor. It's his lost. Fuck him.

---------------

A / N :

Thirsty bitches be like....