Chapter Two

Lucy smiled at her getting up early and getting ready to go to the guild.
She remembered to grab the book she had been talking to Levy about the night before.
She opened the guild doors and looked around.
She found the guild quite normal. She smiled, seeing nothing was different. There was already fighting, so she chuckled on her way over to her bluenette friend.

" Levy! "she waved, but Levy didn't look over. Thinking that Levy was to caught up in her book, she was shut out from the world around.
She walked up and tapped her on the shoulder. Still nothing.
" Levy? "Lucy questioned. Still, nothing.

After trying a few more times, Lucy slid the book away from Levy's sight. Levy looked up and looked to her side. She sat up and waved.
" Gajeel! "she smiled as she waved, Jet and Droy being crushed at her choice to who she waved.

" Hey Levy, I brought the book I was talking about last night. "Lucy smiled, taking it out of her bag.

" Hey half pint. "Gajeel teased.
" Don't call me that! "Levy puffed out her cheeks as her face turned red. Gajeel chuckled at her reaction, finding it fun to see.

Lucy shook her head and decided it wasn't a good time.
She walked away to speak to others.
But no matter who she tried, no one seemed to notice she was there, not even when she threw a chair at Erza.
Nothing!

Nothing...

That's exactly how she felt, she felt like she was nothing.

No one had acknowledged her existing at all.

~~~

" Master, I feel as if I have this nagging feeling we're missing someone. Someone who was hear last night. "Mira groaned.
Makarov nodded. There was silence but then Makarov laughed.
" Guildarts! He went on a job after the party. No need to worry my child. "he assured. Mira nodded.
" We won't see him any time soon I believe. "she smiled. Makarov nodded.

~~~

Lucy felt tears run down her cheeks after screaming to the top of her lungs.
Still...
No one had seen her...
She turned and walked out of the guild. Feeling hurt from her beloved guild.
She went home and jumped onto her bed and cried to no one but her self all day.
She found today horrible.
Absolutely the worst day of her life. Even worse when she had lived with her father.
She went to bed, hoping tomorrow would be better.

But by no means, it wasn't...