Chapter Fifteen

"Lucy!"Phobeus called out, walking through a open aired hallway.
"Jeez Mister Thief,"Lucy looked from behind from one of the many pillars on the side of the hallway,"You've been calling me for the last five minutes, what do you want?"
"If you knew I was calling,"Phobeus slowly raised a clenched fist showing irritation,"Why didn't you come?"
"I didn't feel like it,"Lucy shrugged, walking onto the hallway, stopping when she got to the middle.
"Anyway,"Phobeus just shook his head, giving up with the confusing woman before him,"Layla was wondering if you were ready to leave here. We can't stay here long because it's in Fiore."
"It's only been one day, we leaving already?"Lucy questioned.
"Now that Fairy Tail remembers you, we don't have the luxury of staying in Fiore too long."
"I feel like you're blaming me."
"I'm not, but I do believe you could've handled them a little differently."
"I'm sure a lot of people think that, including Fairy Tail,"Lucy shook her head, walking closer to Phobeus,"We should leave, sooner the better. I don't want Fairy Tail getting too close to finding us. We've all worked too hard."
She began to pass him, but was stopped mid-step as Phobeus grabbed her wrist, stopping her from walking any further. She looked back at him, a questionable look set on her face as she raised an eyebrow.
"Your eyes," he spoke, letting go of her wrist, "They're grey."
"The relics must be losing power," Lucy looked down at the ground, blinking a few times.
"Jay can take a look at them once we're on the airship."
"Shall we get going then?"

~~~

"Mother, I am all ready to go," Lucy spoke, walking into a large open aired room with a large airship Parker, ready to take then away from Fiore.
"Lucy, we won't be leaving now it seems," Layla spoke in a grim tone. She stood next to Jayvee alongside the airship.
"Why not? We have no time to waste," Phobeus said, a confused look upon his face as he stood next to Lucy, sharing her questioning gaze.
"The relic we are to be collecting next needs to be powered by a certain magic only a small handful of people possess," Jayvee explained.
"What is the magic?" Lucy asked.
"Dragon Slayer," Layla stated.
Lucy stepped backwards, eyes wide in shock. Her head processing what Layla had just said to her. She definitely knew where to find a dragon slayer, that wasn't the issue. It was who Possessed that magic.
"Are you telling me, we need to take a person with Dragon Slayer magic to the Eye of Serpents a top an abandoned library in the desert?" Lucy asked in an unbelieving tone, she didn't want to believe at least.
"Yes, the Eye of Serpent is a dragon based relic with no power, it needs dragon magic. And since the only existing dragon magic is dragon slayer magic..." Layla answered, looking guilty to be telling Lucy.
"Isn't Lucy's a dragon type magic?" Phobeus asked, pointing over to Lucy. Lucy shook her head.
"Constellation of the Dragon is a stellar magic, the spells are strong and based off of dragon magic," Lucy answered before Layla could or Jayvee. She turned, taking a few steps away from them as she lifted her hand to her head, feeling her forehead beginning to heat up and burn, "The Eye of Serpent would need a lot of power, and there are three mage in Fairy Tail that possess dragon slayer magic. And none of them would come along willingly. You're asking me to kidnap my friends and keep them as a prisoner and force them to use their magic to power the relic."
"It sounds so much worse when you say it like that," Phobeus sighed.
"We're running out of time," Layla pleaded, "We need to get them now and then leave."
"Lucy, your emotions," Jayvee spoke bluntly as he eyed Lucy's back.
"I'm fine," Lucy assured, "They'll be looking for me in groups. We have to attack the ones with the dragon slayers and capture them."