Chapter Eight

SHOUT OUTS!!

Shout Out to 

Sherlieve07 & Alexlovessinging

Also to Sherlieve07 their book Together which is tagged a NaLu and a Sticy (I sense a love triangle! Hopefully NaLu will come out in then end!)

***********************************************************

" Hello, what do we have here Mr. Thief? "Lucy chuckled seeing Mr. thief leaning against one of the many trees around, seemingly 'asleep'.

" I have a name, and it's not 'Mr. Thief'. "he grumbled.

" I'm liking the name I decided for you better than 'Phobos'. "Lucy slid down next to him, leaning on him.

" Well, that's my name, either you like it or not. "he sighed.

" It's not really the name I don't like, it's the meaning of it. 'fear'. "she sighed as well." Brings a negative feeling in people. "

" So i guess you won't stop calling 'Mr. thief' then. "he smiled sadly at her.

" Exactly! "she snickered." Well, let's go. We still got to get to town. "

" magnolia, right? Yeah... aren't you afraid you'll be seen by your guild? "Phobos asked as Lucy stood up.

" I don't know, maybe.... ya know... I don't mind if they see me or not! "she smiled brightly." It's not like I hate them, or am sad of what happened, or anything. If I was... then I wouldn't have this mark on my hand. It would've disappeared long ago, and I'm glad it's not gone. "

She held her right hand close to her.

" Why are we going there again? I wasn't listening to your mother. "he asked interrupting her moment as he picked at his ear.

" MAYBE IF YOU CLEANED YOUR EARS YOU'D LISTEN MORE!!! "she growled at him.

"Sheesh!  you sure got a temper don't you? "

" Shut up! "she turned her back to him and crossed her arms." We're going there because we're visiting Porlyusica. We're going to ask her for a certain Celestial Artifact my mother had asked for her to hang onto. "

" Oh, yeah... now I remember. "

Lucy slapped his back.

" Hey! that hurt! "he hissed.

" Good, it wasn't suppose to tickle. "she pouted.

" Let's go. "he walked past her.

" Um, Mr.Thief... magnolia is this way. "

Phobos turned and stomped past her making her giggle at his childishness.

~~~

" So... boring.... "Natsu grumbled.

" poor Natsu. "Happy sighed, then chuckled.

" I heard someone pretty important was coming to town. "Erza said." but I never heard of someone named Fay Usage. "

" you wanna know the strangest thing about that name. Fay means fairy, while Usage means tail. "Levy said, flicking a pencil each time it rolled back to her.

" yes, quite strange... "Makarov admitted.

" Makes me want to meet this 'important' person. "Gray crossed his arms." How about you Natsu- He's already gone... idiot. "

~~~

" So, Mr. Thief... no losing yourself. You have a very sensitive temper and I don't want you blowing something up. "Lucy chuckled, pulling on her cloaks hood.

" No promises. "he grinned playfully.

Lucy climbed off the train and walked out of the station.

She tugged her hood down." I seriously didn't think he'd find out. "she grumbled. 

" CCOOOOOLLLLL!!! "Jason twirled taking pictures." The all famous wondering wizard Fay Usage with her companion!! Co-OL!! "

Lucy walked right past Jason, her hand still pulling on her hood as Phobos followed.

" Go away, go away, go away, go away... "she hissed.

Jason jumped around her asking about a million questions all at once with his notepad out and also taking pictures, probably hoping to catch her face.

" hey! back off! "Phobos growled, but that only resulted in Jason doing the same to him.

" Phobos calm down. "Lucy turned her head to him." just ignore him. "

" Fay what do you have to say to your fans?! "Jason asked.

" Um- "

"COOL! "

She ignored him and continued walking.

" SOO COOL!! "Jason looked up ahead of her." Natsu Dragneel is coming this way!! "

" What? "she looked up seeing the pink haired wizard." this is bad... "

" I thought you didn't mind them seeing you? "Phobos teased.

" I mind now! "she growled at him.

" Alright, Alright... "he raised his arms to her and grinned." and you say I have a temper problem. "

" What was that? "she growled.

" nothing... nothing.... "

" So your that important person? "Natsu's voice rang in her ears. She turned to him and just shrugged." If your so important... you're probably strong too! Let's fight! "

Natsu grinned, bursting his hands on fire.

" Sorry, but I'm quite busy right now. "she said, putting her arms down. Natsu dispersed his flames, giving her a confused look.

" Your voice sounds familiar. Do I know you? "he asked.

" maybe. "she shrugged again.

" ok, shrugging is starting to piss me off. "Natsu put his hand on fire again. Lucy looked up at Phobos and grinned. The two burst forward, Phobos ran past Natsu as Lucy jumped over him. Natsu shot his hand up on instinct.

" Your reflexes have gotten much quicker last time I saw you. "Lucy turned to Natsu just as he slowly turned to her.

" Lu...cy? "he froze.