Chapter Seven

(you guys are gonna hate me for this)

Natsu awoke from his hammock to Happy shaking him.

" Natsu! "Happy shrieked.

" Lucy! "Natsu yelled then fell from his hammock. Happy just watched and sighed.

" Seriously, Natsu? "Happy stared blankly at the pinky." You've been dreaming of her coming back ever since she left. "

" Shut up. "Natsu grumbled." I miss her, ok! And I know you do to... "

" I do, but you have to learn to let go. "

" I can't! Lucy... I love her... and I was going to tell her... but she's gone. "

" Everyone knows you love her, it's obvious. "

Natsu chuckled lightly. He messed with his pink hair." If I ever did see her again... I believe I would kiss her. "he admitted.

" Mira and Lisanna would like to see that. "Happy chuckled as well.

" Let's hope that today she'll be back, or soon. "Natsu grinned." Let's go to the guild lil buddy. "

"Aye! "

~~~

" Must you always wonder off?! "a deep voice grumbled, catching up with a cloaked figure.

" Then don't be so slow. "the figure's female voice hissed back." Stop complaining, you always do. "

" You should know this, I don't usually wonder off in a place where I could get killed. "

The other figure took off her hood and slid off her cloak.

" You didn't seem to have a problem with that when I was chasing you, Mr. Thief. "she grinned.

" Yeah, shut up. "he took off his hood." That was awhile ago... no need to bring it up. "

" Excuse me... that was only a few days ago! "

" let bygones be bygones. "

She kicked him down and sighed.

" Hey! Damn! That hurt ya know! "he growled.

" Well it wasn't suppose to tickle. "she mocked.

He grumbled and looked away from her.

" Lucy? "he questioned seeing her head turn then suddenly heard a snap and looked up." Lucy! "

He pushed her down and they were slammed to the ground as heavy branches fell on them. Covering them in a big pile.

" ugh... that hurt... "Lucy grumbled." Did you have to slam me down on a rock? "

" Sorry for saving you then. "Mr. thief humphed.

Lucy looked up at him." Are you hurt? "she asked.

" No, I'm fine. "He said." But you know, with your arms stuck like that I might just take advantage of you. "

" Don't make me call on Gretta. "she glared making him laugh.

" Alright, I won't... not this time at least. "

" How about, ever. "

" I can't make any promises on that. "

Lucy glared up at him." Are we going to get out of the bark pile, or are you just going to be an annoying pest? "she growled.

" but I like you like this. "he pouted." You can't hit me. "

" Just get out. "

" Fine. "

Mr. thief arched his back and  the branches on top of them seemed to explode and scatter. He got up an helped Lucy up.

" No more funny business, got that. "she growled. he raised his arms in surrender and grinned. She just sighed and lightly punched his shoulder.