Overdue Date..

Chapters 13.

[Reagan's POV]

It's been nearly a week since we had gotten our Christmas tree. And I must say, we did an amazing job at decorating. The house just seemed much more cheerful and welcoming. I also managed to buy and wrap all my Christmas gifts. Kayden had bought some stuff but was seriously going to major extremes in hiding it.

I mean, he locked it in his safe for Pete's sake! I've always been the curious type; sneaking and trying to peek at presents. So, I suppose I can understand his paranoia. Trying to find something for him was very difficult because he's a billionaire.

So, instead of just the typical clothes, watches, and jewelry; I decided to put something together for him. Something I'm hoping he will love..

Anyway, at the moment, I am lounging on the couch while Kayden is working. My tummy was growing slowly, only a small bump as proof of my pregnancy. I am petite so I am hoping I don't blow up like a balloon.

My favorite show, The Vampire Diaries, was on but it was only reruns of Season 4. So, there I sat stuffing my face with ice cream and chips.

"Ugh, show me some of the British hunks!" I pouted, hoping they would show me Elijah or Klaus. Finally, Klaus' smirking face popped up on the screen. "There you go..."

Suddenly, a rapid knock sounds from the front door

Suddenly, a rapid knock sounds from the front door. I glance from the TV to the door then back to the TV and then down at my ice cream.

After a series of knocks sound again, I groan and lift my lazy self off the couch and trudge to the door. I swing open the door, grumbling to myself about 'rude' people and 'British hunks'. Glancing up, I catch sight of an awkward teenage delivery boy. And in his hands is a bouquet of edible arrangements.

My mouth drops and waters at the sight of chocolate covered fruits. The young boy clears his throat and sends me a timid smile.

"Good afternoon ma'am. But I have a delivery for Reagan Somers?" He explains to me and I send him a polite smile in return.

"That's me.." I reply and he then hands me the bouquet along with the signature pad. Quickly, I sign it and thank him before rushing into the house. I was eager to see who it was from but most importantly... I wanted to eat it.

I place the fruit bouquet on the kitchen counter before snatching the letter that was attached to it.

It read,

'Dear Reagan,

I realized that we never had an official first date... Which is a bit awkward because we already live together. But it seems we are no ordinary couple to begin with. However, you are an extroadinary woman who deserves every bit of affection. I know I've made so many mistakes; ones I still can't believe you are willing to forgive me for. I don't believe I am a man worthy of your love or our child's love.