Chapter 3

I couldn't fall asleep I was terrified of what was going to happen when he wakes up. I have this feeling like I did something wrong and got caught. My body shivered every time his hot breath landed on my neck. I tried to move way but his hold tightened around my waist. This is just insane! Even if I did leave I wouldn't no my way back home since i wasn't paying attention to signs on the road. After many panicked thoughts I fell asleep at 4:25 am.

I woke up still in a mansion with a freak German guy who is staring at me like I'm his goddess or something."Morning beautiful."E-ric said with his lips pressed against my neck.

"Can I leave now?"I said dryly.

"Not until you tell me your real name, give me your phone number, and eat breakfast with me, deal?"E-ric said with a smirk that I wanted to wipe off his handsome face.

"Ugh,fine!"I said annoyed that this is actual happening."And can you get off me?"

This guy was not so annoying when I met him last night.

"I have to go make breakfast anyway."He said with a wink while getting out of bed. As soon as he closed the door I waited for about 9 minutes and leaped for the door.

"Did he really just lock me in his room!?"I said pissed. I'm just going to call the police.I looked every were for my clothes and purse but they were no wear to be found. He must of been a wake for a while and hid my stuff while I was sleeping. He might of been a wake the whole night. That rat bastard. Stuff like this should only happen in movies. I fell back in his bed and screamed in a black pillow. Poor jess your probably starving. Wait don't I have something planed today? Oh wait I'm suppose go on a date at 1:something with Leo! Aw fucknuggets !

After about 30 minutes of me being pissed the door opened.

"Foods ready... Sweetheart."E-ric said with a ridiculous pink apron on.

"Were did you put my stuff?"I asked.

"You will find out after breakfast , now come on!" He said while throwing me over his shoulders like I weigh 1 ounce.

"Put me down I can walk myself!"I said angrily as he carried me down the stairs like a bag of feathers.

"You don't act like it."E-ric said.

After a few minutes he put me down near a table with to plates with biscuits, eggs, and bacon with a glass of wine. Wow this looks tasty.I sat down and he sat in front of me.

"So what is your name?"E-ric asked seriously while taking my hand and feeling pulse.

"London chapton." I lied just for the fun of it.

"Your real name."He said with his mouth set in straight line.

"Eve T. Jackson."I said while rolling my eyes, I notice satisfactory in his piercing blue eyes.he place my phone on the table.

"Your number?"He said.

"126-7545-4333."I said and he typed it into his phone and called it my Phone it ranged and I picked it up and answered and said."Fuck you." and heard my voice on his phone.

"That sounds great." E-ric said with a smirk.

"No."I said.We ate the food that tasted kind of foreign and we talked a little. I notice he was staring at me again,he looked dazed.

"Why do you all ways do that?"I asked.

"Do what?"E-ric said confused.

"Look at me every chance you get."I said.

"You will found out soon."He said throwing me a grin.I just looked at him weirdly.

"Um well I should get going I don't want my cat starve to death."I laughed awkwardly getting up from the chair taking my phone.

"In my boxers and shirt?"He said looking up at me.

"Oh!"I said looking down at the clothes I had on.

"Were are my clothes and my purse?"I said.

"Your clothes should be dry right now and your purse is sitting on the dryer."E-ric said mater of fact.

"Oh, can we go get them?"I asked.

"Sure, come on."E-ric said while towering over me as stood up from his chair. I felt short. He took me by the hand and led me to his laundry room and like he said the my clothes was in the dryer and my purse on top of the dryer. I quickly got my clothes and purse.

"can you leave, I'm going to change in here."

"I want to watch you but as you wish." he winked while leaving and closing the door.

I blushed and quickly put on my clothes and through my hair in a high pony tail. He drove me home and had someone drive my car home. And thats just perfect , now the psycho knows were I live! Today has truly been weird. As soon as I got home I fed jess and picked out some clothes for my date with Leo. I chose a white tank-top that had "JAWS" in red with a shark, a thin navy blue jacket, some pale blue tom boy jeans and some black and grey vans. I looked at the clock and it was now 12:45.

"Oh shit got to get ready!"I screamed running to my vanity and applying some make up on my eyes. I looked at the clock it was now 1:14 I through my clothes and jumped in stallion.