Chap. 6

CHAPTER 6

OK I WAS GOING TO UPDATE THE BOOK BUT SOMEHOW WHEN I FINISH THIS CHAP. THE CHAP. GOT DELETED LOL I WAS SO MAD! BUT ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU READERS AND I REALLY LOVE YOU COMMENTERS LOL Y'ALL ARE THE REASON I UPDATE THIS BOOK. OK LET ME SHUTUP AND START TO WRITE ;)

"Eve, will you date me please?"Eric said desperately, I could see all of his emotions in his frosty blue eyes and my heart throbbed....

Right when Eric said that I froze. My heart felt like someone took a axe and split it smooth into. I didn't want to know why it done that because I knew it will hurt even more. I didn't know what to say to him either and those frosty kind eyes that were filled with desperation wasn't helping either. All at the same time I wanted to say no but I all so wanted to say yes. And I knew if I said 'no' he would feel 10 times worse. Words begin to form in my mouth but they just turn into mush until I finally mustered up the courage to say.

"I-I need time to think about it."I heard the words fly out of my mouth as quick as they ended .Before he could say another word I bounced. Got all my stuff and made a run to my car fighting my eyes trying not to cry, I hate crying. It makes me feel weak but the memories were slowly creeping into my mind,the memories I tried so hard to push away. I finally got home and collapsed on my sofa whining so quietly a bear couldn't hear. And then it happened the memories were now roaming in my mind. I cried silently as it played in my mind as if it were a film

"Eve, will you date me please?"Eric said desperately, I could see all of his emotions in his frosty blue eyes and my heart throbbed....

.

¥¥FLASH BACK¥¥ (5 YEARS AGO.)

I was walking through the hallway of University of California,LA for my first class in business attire and language. Basically it teaches you how to dress,act,and talk in a educational way so people wont think your stupid. Right when I was walking into the class I bumped into a guy and made him drop his books.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!"I said while picking up some of his books and we both reached for the same book making I hands touch and that's when we looked up at each other. I saw warm caramel skin, ocean blue but at the same time jade green eyes,and the a jaw line so sharp it could cut a tree in half. We looked at each other for a while, it was still early no one was in class yet.

"It's ok, it's not like you meant it uh hi my names Marcus." he said shaking my hand.

"I'm Eve,nice to meet you."I smiled while shaking his hand.

"Are you just starting here too?"He asked.

"Yeah,are you?"I asked curiously.

"Sure am, I like it so far."Marcus laughed.

"How, if you just started today?!"I laughed.

"Because I met a nice pretty girl."He winked.

"Wow, hitting on me and we just met?"I laughed looking into that jade/ocean eyes wondering if they were real.

"What can I say?"Marcus shrugged."Will you sit next to me?"

"Why not?" I said while taking a seat near the front role of chairs.

After that class we exchanged numbers and talked for months until we began dating. Our first date was a Subway, he wanted some where fancy but I insisted that we go some where that I would actual eat the food that they served. He was the best guy a girl could ever ask for. Marcus would surprise me with chocolates and heat warmers ever since he found out my period cycle or whatever. He never cheated or treated me in a bad way.