Are You Drugged

Sorry for not updating for a while guys but when life calls, I have to answer. Anyway, in this chapter I decided to write in present tense to see if I'm more comfortable with it and that you guys prefer it or past tense. Hope you enjoy!

I wake up with my body aching everywhere. I try to move but I quickly fall back on my bed. I can't believe that I'm this sore, for just being kidnapped. I have been kidnapped a lot, but when I wake up, it doesn't feel like this. Since I can't get up, I'm going to go back to sleep. Maybe when I wake up, I will feel better than now.

Just as I'm closing my eyes, the door opens. I look to see who it is.

"Klaus, can you please get me off this bed. I can't move." I tell him as he chuckles. "If you don't stop laughing, then you are seriously going to get a beating. Once I feel one hundred percent." I threaten but he keeps on laughing.

"I would like to see that happen." He comes closer to my bed and picks me up and throws me on his shoulder. "I did not say that put me on your shoulder. Oh and by the way don't forget that I'm also a witch, so I don't need to be close to attack unlike you." He takes me downstairs. "Can somebody please tell this guy to stop carrying me around like I'm a sack of potatoes." I scream out so that the others can hear me.

"Niklaus, can you please put Matthew down. He is making a lot of noise." Elijah says and I roll my eyes. Klaus tries to put Mr on a empty sit but I stop him. "No, since you carried my on your shoulder without my permission, I will be sitting on your lap today."

"Do you seriously think that's a punishment?" He asks. "No, but did I say that it was for punishment. I like sitting in tor lap." Everyone looks at me when I have settled on his lap. "What?"

"Did our mother drug you or something?" Rebekah question, I burst out laughing. "No, by the way, your mother is a bitch." After that we ate our food in silence until I spoke.

"Which would you prefer, vampire or witch?" I ask out of the blue. "Vampire." All of them say at the same time. "Well I prefer witch, I can use my powers to hurt vampires as much as I want. But I'm really proud that I'm both, I can't stand not being able to be in a standard with a vampire."

"Do you think that you could take me?" Klaus ask and smirks when I almost choke on my drink. "You want to fight me? Are you sure?" He nods. "Than let's do it." I stand up and walk out the back, followed by everyone else.

"Get ready Klaus. I can use my vampire and witch abilities." I stand in a battle position.

I go in for the first punch.

Hello again my people. I know its short but this was a filler chapter and my experimentation with writing in present tense. Please tell me what you think.

Also, this is nothing related to the story but I have another wattpad account. The name is TheOriginalsLoving, I know that it doesn't make sense but the good ones where already taken. In this account will be books that are mine. I will be writing fanfiction and fantasy. The books will go from some of my favourite shows to original books. Of course there will be The Originals and Vampire Diaries books, but for now I have only posted one book. That book is a The Thundermans( I know, I'm still young enough to watch that show) its called Old Friends, New Lovers. I have many books planned for the account. The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, One Direction( yes I'm a fan) Lab rats, and an original Fantasy book.

I hope you go to that account, and maybe you could check out the story if you also love The Thundermans. If you want you could hit that follow button but anyway, I'm excited for these books that I'm gonna write on that profile.

Hope you liked the chapter and the will be more to come.