Is He Dead

"What do you mean, you have to die." Klaus was the first one to speak, I was not surprised at all. I expected that reaction. "While I was on the ground, I had visions, vision of what? I don't know but what I know is that I have to die or other people die." I avoided Klaus's eyes as they were filled with hurt.

He stepped close to me and held me in place. "Who is going to die if you don't?"

"Its all of you" I answered looking behind him, I was looking at his family. "Matthew, what did you see?" I looked down at my feet.

"Every single vision I had, was filled with blood. The two I can remember are me and Esther, dead. And you holding my heart in your hands." I whispered at the last part, my voice betraying me. I didn't know that after all that has been done in this city, me trying to protect an unborn child would lead me to my death. I'm not scared of dying, I'm just scared of leaving the people I love.

I turn and head for the door, leaving all of them staring at where I stood just seconds ago.

I can feel someone running after me, but I don't want to see or talk to anyone at this time. Turning I see Klaus, "If you are going to die, how am I supposed to live without you? I finally got you back and now you have to die."

"You lived a thousand years of life without me, I think you can live the rest without me." I wipe the tears away, stepping close to him, "Kill me Klaus, and you can live your life happily." I take his hand in mine and with a sudden motion, shoved it in my heart.

"Just know that I love you." I say stepping back, making everything turn black. The only sound I hear is Klaus shouting out. And that's it, I'm dead.

The End