Chapter 6

I wake up feeling a little off, I hope I wasn't getting sick. I rolled over and seen Soda was just waking up too.

"Morning" He says, I must admit that his morning voice is very sexy. I smile and say good morning back.

"So where did you go last night anyway?" He asks rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"Dally took me to the drive in" I replied, just remembering the kiss. I automatically smiled when the image popped into my mind. Soda nodded and smiled. He took some clothes out of his closet and went to the bathroom to change.

I got out of bed and made it neatly, Soda isn't great at that. I took my hair brush out of my suitcase and ran it down through my thick blonde hair. It was getting really long, I'm going to have to get it cut. I put it back into a french braid then picked out my clothes. I chose a purple t-shirt, old ripped jeans and converse.

I walked out to the living room and stopped in my tracks. Dally was sitting on the couch with Soda. My heart was beating, I felt awkward now. I went to the fridge where Pony was and asked him to make me an egg. I walked back out to the living room and there was a knock on the door, Dally stood up and answered it, it was Sandy.

"Soda, we need to talk" She says walking up to his face after he stood up. She looked really nervous, and Soda looked a little nervous too. I sat down in the middle of Dally and Johnny and tried not to be rude and listen.

"Soda, I have something to tell ya" She says avoiding eye contact. Soda nodded and crossed his arms.

"I'm ah, I'm pregnant Soda" He said. That made everyone shoot their heads toward them, even Pony popped out of the kitchen. Soda seemed really excited.

"Sandy, we are going to have a baby, thats great!" Soda says in excitement.

"Soda.. It's not yours" She slowly said looking down at the ground.

"Christ sake" Dally whispered. Soda looked so hurt.

"Get out" He whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"I'm sorry Soda" She said and left. I left so bad for Soda, he loved her so much, I could tell. He never moved from where he was standing. Pony comes out of the kitchen and hugs him, I think he was crying now. Dally gets up and hugs him after Pony lets go.

"I'm sorry man" Dally says patting his back.

Steve walked in and pulled Soda out to go to work. He must be wrecked, I know I would be. Everyone was awkwardly hanging around the living room after we all ate breakfast. Two-bit decided to take Johnny somewhere, so it was just Pony, Dally and I.

"Let's go to the Dingo" Dally says. Pony and I agree, even though I had no clue what that was. We walk down the street and Dally holds my hand again. I didn't feel so awkward now. Pony looked down at our hands and smiled. We reached the place, which I assume was the Dingo. It was similar to the place where we got the burgers.

"Kaitlyn!" Pony says and walks over to a table where a girl was sitting. She was wearing old jeans and a sweatshirt, with her hair back in a braid like mine, she must have been a greaser too.

"Who's that?" I ask Dally as we got in line for food.

"Pony's girlfriend" He says moving up the line. I kept looking over at Pony and Kaitlyn. They seemed happy. Dally ordered and paid for our food then we sat down at the opposite side of the table as Pony and Kaitlyn.

"Kaitlyn, this is our friend Hannah, she's living with us" Pony says introducing me to her.

"Hi, nice to meet you!" She said smiling.