Chapter 32

It was Monday morning, and guess where I was heading. That's right.. school. I never expected myself to ever walk into a school again. My life was okay at school. Probably the best time of my life before I came here. I was friends, I was involved in so many activities. I just wish I was smart and had the chance to study.

Darry and surprisingly the rest of the gang think it's a good idea for me to go back, even Dally. Pony is over the moon excited about it, which I was expecting.

"Rise and shine" Soda said coming into the room.

I was up for a while, I was just laying in bed thinking about what school here would actually be like. Socs and greasers in one school? That doesn't sound safe to me at all, but Pony survives, I should be okay too. Unless I'm that "new" girl who everyone decides to pick on.

For my outfit I chose skinny jeans with rips, and a green skin tight long sleeve shirt, with my new combat style boots Dally got me for my birthday. I thought it was a cute outfit for the first day. I threw my hair back into two french braids and joined only Darry, Pony and Soda in the living room.

"Hey, where's the guys?" I asked sitting at the table with Pony.

"None of them showed up yet, its early I guess" Pony said sipping his orange juice. I nodded and waited for Darry to serve my breakfast. Eggs was this mornings meal, my favourite, Darry is excellent at cooking, but something about his eggs are great.

"So Pony, is there anything I should know about this school?" I asked.

"Usually greasers warn other greasers about Socs, but your use to them already, nothing you should be worried about. Don't make friends with any of them though, even the girls who seem nice. They really aren't who you think they are, trust me."

I knew he was referring to Cherry there. She hurt him but I'm glad she isn't around. I haven't seen her around much since that incident with her and Dally.

"Pony, she can make friends with whoever she wants" Darry said. "Just no boy socs, we all know they are trouble"

"I think I'll stick with my own side" I smiled and chugged down my glass of juice.

"Thanks for breakfast Dar" I said and got off the table. Pony got up and took a couple of books off the coffee table and we headed out the door. On the way out we seen Dally and Two-bit cut across someone's yard.

"Hey, watch out for socs okay, if anything happens just leave okay, don't be afraid to leave. It's okay to be bad sometimes" Dally smirked as he approached us.

"Dal I'll be fine, I love you, I'll see you later" I kissed him and caught up with Pony.

I actually haven't seen the school before, Pony said it was a nice, big school. We chatted on the way there, basically about the teachers and the people my age there, I really didn't know anyone, I hang with the gang and that's it, outside from them Buck and Kaitlyn are the closest.

"This is it" Pony said.

The school was actually huge, it did seem like a nice school. There were so many people walking in and hanging around outside. I was feeling nervous.

"I'll show you the office, then I have to go to class, I can find you later" Pony said when we walked in the school. We turned a couple halls and we got to the office.

"Just go in and tell them your name, they will know you" He said.

"If you need me I'll be around"

Pony left me. I started to sweat, I was nervous about this. There were so many people around.

"Hello, I'm Hannah, I'm new" I said walking into the office.