Chapter 11

I sighed loudly, causing both Dally and Cherry to look up towards me. I crossed my arms and never said a word.

"Please sit down with us Hannah, I want to explain everything" Dally says after a couple more seconds of silence.

I did what Dally told me and sat down on the couch across from them. Cherry was sitting awfully close and that bothered me a lot.

"So I guess we should talk about what happened last night" Dally finally speaks.

"Go ahead" I felt brave about this conversation, I thought I was going to break down and beg Dally not to have this conversation and forget the whole thing even happened, but I'm feeling good about this.

"Well I think I'll start by saying that I'm really sorry for making you guys have this fight" Cherry starts. "Well to be honest, I really do have a crush on Dally, but I understand that he's happy with you now and I promise I'll never interfere with you two again" She finishes.

I smiled at her and looked at Dally, I wanted to hear what he had to say, not her.

"I really am sorry for last night, I feel so bad for making you upset, honestly the only reason why I ignored you was because I haven't loved anyone as much as I love you. I've never really been in a committed relationship before and I'm nervous" Dally explains.

I don't think I've been so shocked in my life. This was not Dally, he's never sappy or anything like this. I was speechless.

"Please say something" Dally says quietly.

"Cherry if you don't mind, I'd like to speak with Dally alone, but thanks for telling me what happened, I appreciate it" I smiled.

Cherry nodded and walked out the door. I awkwardly looked at Dally again, he was looking at me with pleading eyes. I felt so bad for him and it wasn't even my fault.

"Dallas" I sighed. "I don't even know what to say, I can't say I understand why you did it because you're my first everything. I do forgive you but I don't really know how I feel about Cherry" I said.

"I promise you, I swear nothing will ever happen with her again, I promise you, thank you for forgiving me baby" Dally smiles.

I couldn't help but smile, he was so lovable and cute. He pulled me in for a long hug and it was so nice, I could stay in his arms forever.

***

Dally and I just arrived at the Curtis house. We never stayed at Bucks for very long because he had tons of people over already.

"Hey guys!" Pony said jumping off the floor, very excited for some reason.

"Hey Pony" I giggled.

"So you guys are okay? You didn't break up?" Pony asked.

"No we're fine Ponyboy" Dally says pulling out a cigarette.

"Thank god" Pony says throwing his head back grinning.

I giggled some more when I seen Two-bit jumping around the living room.

"What are you doing?" I ask, still laughing.

"The rumble is tonight!!" Two-bit yelled.

I remember Kaitlyn telling me about the rumbles. They sounded way to dangerous, especially for Johnny and Pony.

"I hope Darry lets me fight again this year" Pony says.

"Only if there's no weapons kid" Soda says.