Chapter 37

^^ just thought I'd finally give you guys a visual on what I think Hannah looks like. I'll also post Alex and Riley throughout the next couple chapters. If you guys have any other characters you'd like me to find, leave a comment and I'll do so. ^^

"Good morning" Dally mumbled, eyes still closed. I was up for at least an hour, sitting in bed. I was worried that things would become awkward with us now but I doubt it will, it shouldn't anyway. I turned my head and seen his bare chest slowly rising and falling. His chain laying perfectly on his chest. He was so beautiful, I love him.

"How long you gonna stare?" He mumbled again. My face turning red as I giggled.

"What are you doing up?" His eyes slowly opening.

"Just thinking"

"Of?"

"Us"

"Us?"

"Us"

"Last night?" He smirked.

"Last night" I tried to hide my face.

"Hey man, don't hide your face, there's nothin' to be ashamed of" He said.

"I should get going, you coming?" I said ripping the bedsheets off me.

"I'm coming" He said, also ripping the sheets off him.

I threw on the clothes I wore yesterday and Dally wore the regular, black t-shirt tucked in dark blue jeans, topped with his leather jacket. I smiled at his wardrobe, I admired it.

"Want something to eat?" Buck asked as we walked downstairs.

"Nah, I'll get something at Darry's"

"See ya Buck" I smiled.

We walked semi silently through the rough streets. There was scatter conversation. My teeth were chattering so much I could hardly speak anyway. It was freezing here. I'm gonna have to buy a winters jacket. 

"Hey guys" I said running inside. The heat hit my face and it was the best feeling in the world.

"Hey Mary" Two-bit smirked, but I smirked in return.

"Actually" Dally smirked also. "She isn't Mary, anymore"

"Dallas!" I said, my mouth forming an 'O' shape.

"Excuse me?" Darry said.

"Calm down Darry" Dally shook his head.

Everyone looked surprised. Two-bit looked proud.

"Guys it isn't a big deal" I said walking into my room to change into some sensible clothes.

I chose a yellow baggy t-shirt and some sweat pants that actually fit. I combed through my hair and put it half up.

"Han, I hope you two were safe" Darry said.

"Seriously Darry. Can we talk about something else now please" I said as I flopped on the couch between Dally and Soda. My two favourite boys.

"So what's going on with the police anyway?" I asked crossing my legs and arms.

"I'm going to call them over right now, I want details" Darry said walking to the phone.

Darry called and asked if it was possible to see the same two officers we seen a couple weeks ago.

"They are on the way, they got news" Darry said after hanging up the phone.