Yukina

Yusuke's POV
We are currently running in the forest to find some mansion that supposedly contains an ice apparition who's also hiei sister. Having to do another mission after that zombie business with the four Saint beast isn't really working for me. I mean come on can't a guy catch a break. Earlier today hiei gave me a tape that contained the mission but he only did that because koenma doesn't want to know that hiei's sister was in danger preventing him from slaughtering everyone. Unfortunately hiei figured it out and now we're trying to beat him there.

"HEY GUYS I THINK I CAN SEE THE MANSION" I heard kuwabara scream behind me. " I can also sense yukina's love pulling me towards her" kuwabara added with hearts in his eyes. Did I forget to mention that he didn't finish the video that was shown on the tape so he didn't get to the part about yukina being hiei's sister so now he's in love with her and botan and I don't want to tell him because it's frickin hilarious.
No ones POV
"I'm coming yukina " hiei said as he jumped from tree to tree with all his speed trying desperately to save his sister. But what he didn't know was that another figure was trying to save yukina as well. Who will save her first?
Yusuke's POV
we had just arrived in the mansion and met three couple of weird demons. One kept disappearing one was a huge giant and the other one was a cross dressing demon . We beat them all without a sweat so now we're heading down to save yukina.
Time skip fight with the toguro brothers
Kuwabara POV
Urameshi  and I have a crazy idea on beating these weird brothers. When the elder brother turns into a sword for the younger one to use urameshi  will use his spirit gun on me so I gain enough speed to pierce through the toguro brothers with my awesome spirit sword and be able to save my beloved yukina."urameshi  do it now!!!" I yelled preparing myself for his spirit gun."here it comes!!!!" He yelled back as he shot out his spirit gun blasting me across the room my sword hitting directly at toguro. Toguro fell to the ground and I don't think he's getting up time to save yukina.
Yukina's POV
Why did they do that? They should've just left now they're going to get hurt and it's all my fault. Just as the men were taking me a way a boy stood in front of me and someone else.....
Hiei's POV
I finally reached yukina . I looked at her and she seemed safe and as always she never knew who I was. I punched the man who kidnapped and hurt her but suddenly someone stopped me it was..........
No ones POV
"Mei!!" Yukina and hiei said at the same time but for he hiei he only said in his mind not wanting yukina to know that he was her brother because Mei was their elder sister. "Hiei stop punching this human he's not worth it" mei said firmly making hiei let go because he knew mei only said that so yukina won't see another death ."yukina are you alright?" Mei asked "I'm alright now. I've missed you so much sister" yukina said in tears of joy while hugging her sister. "Oh my looks like we've made quite a mess around here lets get out of here" Mei said as she let go of her sister. "Alright. Also thank you um....... Hiei was it? For saving me as well." Yukina said while looking at hiei. "We'll talk later with koenma " Mei whispered in hiei's ear before exiting with yukina.
Time skip with koenma
No ones POV
"Alright botan is everyone here?" Koenma asked as he was waiting impatiently for Yusuke and the others to explain something very important. " yes koenma sir everyone is here" botan replied. "What the hell koenma we saved Yukina already don't we at least deserve a break?" Yusuke complained."well I'm sorry Yusuke this is very important especially from the event that happened yesterday " koenma protested."but first let me introduce to you all an addition to your team" koenma said. A figure emerged from the shadows. It was a girl yusukes height and she wore a purple jacket with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and black leggings that are up to her knees. She had long black hair until her back with blue tips and she had blood red eyes. " greetings my name is Mei and I'm the elder sister of hiei" she introduced herself.