Team rokoyukai vs team urameshi

Kuwabara's POV
Dammit I can't believe I lost my first fight! It's the little shrimps fault for distracting me! It's finally the last fight and urameshi still hasn't woken up! What the hell is wrong with him! Because he's still asleep Mei's gotta take his fight. In fact this is the first time I'm going to see Mei fight so this should really be interesting. "Oi! Mei you better kick his ass or we're gonna lose!" I yelled as the match began.

No ones POV
Mei is currently fighting a druken demon called Chu. In the beginning of the battle he was drunk and barely standing so everyone thought it would be an easy fight. But Mei thought differently. She doesn't judge her opponents by their conditions. Each one is capable of combat even in the deadliest of states and she knew that from experience. "Well ......aren't ya a fine lass mate.....would be...... A real shame for...a pretty face...like yours ... To be......beaten up.....I say ya should....just leave....with ya mates while ye still....can.." Chu sluggishly said as he wobbled around the stage. "Sorry but my friends and I aren't going anywhere and for my sakes you shouldn't worry I'll be sure to be extra careful would my personal being" Mei said as she held her fist in the air and started charging towards Chu in full speed. To everyone's surprise Chu was able to sluggishly dodge Mei's attack even with her full speed . "I see" Mei said as she took several steps back from her opponent." You get your power by drinking all that alcohol " Mei stated. "Ah ye a smart lass......now the fights...finally getting...interesting" Chu said as he picked up a small barrel that's presumably filled with alcohol and started drinking it. "You really reek of alcohol. It's disgusting " Mei stated as she covered her nose .

All of a sudden Chu's aura began to change including the atmosphere around the ring. Everyone began to get worried. "What's going on?!" Kuwabara asked slightly panicked. "The alcohol he drank must've given him more power" kurama stated as he too began to feel worried.

Chu began to advance towards Mei but before she could do anything he quickly retreated to the end of the ring and puke out all of the alcohol in his system."even more disgusting " Mei said as she covered her nose with both hands unable to stand the putrid smell of vomit mixed with alcohol. "Ummm... It seems that our fight has been delayed due to Chu's weak alcoholic system " yoko announced as she went towards Chu asking if he was ok. "Hey would ya look at that! It seems that Chu won't be able to fight so that means Mei wins right?" Kuwabara blurted out as he went towards kurama and hiei. "I'm not so sure about that kuwabara. It seems that Chu might've gain more strength when he released all that alcohol out of his system " kurama stated in a serious tone.

It was true it seems that everyone including Mei could see the difference in Chu spirit energy after he puked. "ugh I feel like I'm going to puke........can we just get this over with already " Mei said impatiently. "Alright! Phew! Ok I think I'm good. Thanks for your help lass!" Chu thanked yoko and stood a couple of feet in front of Mei.

Kurama's POV
I think now we'll be able to see the real fight. Chu held his fists up and so did Mei as they got ready to fight. I could see that this was going to be interesting since I'm very curious to see what Mei is capable of doing.

Chu struck first, charging at Mei in full speed. Mei was able to dodge all of his punches and finally landing a hard right upper cut on Chu's face making him fall back. Chu immediately got up and the fight continued on like that both Chu and Mei getting hits from one another until they stopped. And an even greater amount of spirit energy could be felt. It was coming from Mei.

"I'm getting tired of this. I'm ending it right now " Mei stated as she held her hand up facing Chu.

A ball of blue and red began to form and the atmosphere of the entire stadium began to change. "What the hell! It's so cold and so hot at the same time!" Kuwabara complained. "Hiei did you know about this?" I asked . "Like I said I have no knowledge of whatever power she possesses " hiei answered

The atmosphere was very odd that neither of us know what to do but continue watching the fight.

When the ball of energy fully formed it shot towards Chu sending him out of the ring. Yoko counted and announced Mei as the winner.

"Mei that was amazing!!!" Kuwabara said as he ran up to her. But before any of us could reach her she collapsed once again."Mei!" Hiei and I yelled as we ran up to her.

What's going on? Last time this happened she created a sword out of her spirit energy now this? Can she not control her power? Or is her energy being drained so much just by using it? I need to know more about her.

---------------------
Ok guys first of all I completely forgot Chu's accent so idk if I got it right or not please tell me in the comments and last I've decided to kinda skip some parts of the dark tournament cause most of it don't really need to be explained

Anyways thanks for reading and sorry if it's late (^_^;)