KuroHana(the black flower)

Hey! Did you get all the references?
Kuro- haikyuu
Hana-(forgot the anime name)
James and William - clockwork prince (Cassandra Claire) [book]
Everyone was a reference except for Amelia
Anyways on to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kurama's POV
The next fight is going to be interesting considering that this group has some form of connection with Mei which makes me even more curious about her. She claims she doesn't know what the leader was talking about nor did she know anyone in their team.

"Kurama be wise with your new opponent something tells me that woman isn't who she seems to be" hiei warned me. "Don't worry about me hiei worry about Mei for now. It seems this group has some connections with her so we must keep our eyes open" I answered and hiei nodded walking beside Mei as a precaution.

I walked on the stage to be greater by a raging Hana . "You will pay" was all she said. "Fighters are you ready? And begin!" Yoko announced. Before I could observe her even more she instantly disappeared. I looked around and she was no where to be seen. I tried sensing for her spirit energy but I couldn't pin point where it is. Then I looked down and I saw two shadows! One was mine and the other I must be Hana's but where is she?

Before I could react a black ball of energy erupted from the ground and aimed directly at me! Not a moment to soon I was able to dodge the attack. "Hihihihi you can't possibly escape my "dark shadow" ability. I am in a different dimension where you can't possibly touch me but I can hurt you using my "dark magic" there is no escaping me fox!" Hana's voice echoed through the room.

All of a sudden the stage was engulfed in a black flower shaped force field preventing anyone or anything from getting in or out.

Im in big trouble if I don't think fast I thought."interesting power but what has gotten you so mad other than the fact that we defeated your leader and your lover?" I asked. Maybe if I keep up a conversation it will give me time to think.

"It's that team mate of yours, Mei ." Hana answered as she continued to attack me with balls of energy. "What does she have anything to do with any of this?" I asked "better let her tell you that. Or I can just kill you and you can find out after we've killed her" Hana grimly said.

The fact that she said she was going to kill Mei triggered something within me. Something like I wanted to protect her with all I've got even if it kills me. "I'm not going to die. And you're not laying a finger on her nor your other members " I stated. "Ha! Quite charming. Getting a little overprotective there fox. Sounds like you think of her as more than a teammate and more than a friend " Hana laughed.

While she was busy laughing I was able to figure out an opening to her other dimension ability. "Enough chitchat fox! It's time for you to die!" Just as she said that a giant ball of energy began to form above her other dimensional shadow. There I thought as i brought out my rose whip.

I lashed my whip towards the ball of energy and if my theory is correct the End of my whip will reach Hana wherever she is. And as if on cue a deafening wail was heard and the ball of energy shattered causing all of its energy to scatter within the stage. "Aghh!" I yelled in pain as I was pushed back towards the black force field electrocuting me. Soon everything vanished except for a dark mark of a flower engraved into the stage.

"Kurama are you alright?!" A worried Mei came running towards me while the rest followed as I got down to the stage.

Sounds like you think of her as more than a teammate and more than a friend Hana's words played over and over again in my head. Could it be true? Do I think of Mei like that?"kurama? Oi kurama!" I was snapped out of my thoughts as Mei continued to call my name. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Yes I'm fine. Just a few bruises but I will need time to heal " I reassured her."you had me worried there" she said as she helped walk towards Yusuke who was currently being treated by botan.