Dark tournament pt 3

Before I start can you guys give me titles for my chapters cause the dark tournament is going to take several chapters and I don't want to keep adding part 1 until 10 or something. Please comment some title suggestions I could use thanks! On with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones POV
As soon as the boat docked at bay kurama ran too the hotel room with Mei in his arms and the others following behind him. Kurama took a glance back and saw Kuwabara carrying Yusuke with hiei and the masked fighter running beside him. Obviously hiei could've ran ahead but he was too worried about his sister to even think.

At the hotel room
"Wow this place sure is fancy!" Kuwabara stated as he put yusuke's sleeping form on the couch. Kurama placed Mei on the couch on the opposite side. "Well this tournament was created by humans so I understand why everything must be in order." Kurama stated as he placed a wet towel on Mei's forehead. "Hiei do you know what happened to Mei?" Kurama asked. "No. Like I said earlier I have no knowledge of her power so I don't know what happens if she uses it" hiei answered as he leaned against the wall. Kurama then turned back to Mei . You better wake up. I'm getting worried about you. Kurama thought.

All of a sudden someone knocks on their door."room service" the voice said through the door. Kurama got up to open the door. A woman with a tray of coffee stood by the door. The woman entered and put the cups of coffee on the table and then left. "So what do we do now? Two of our members are out cold and the beginning of the tournament starts tomorrow " Kuwabara said. "We'll wait until tomorrow and see if either Mei or Yusuke will wake up." Kurama stated as he went back to check on Mei.

After awhile of taking care of Mei kurama noticed something odd about the coffee cups."it seems that we are missing one cup of coffee" kurama stated."what do you mean. There's one for me, you,Mei , and both the little shrimps" Kuwabara said as he counted everyone in the room."yes but what about Yusuke?" Kurama asked. "Hmmmm I guess you're right. So where did the other one go?" Kuwabara asked. "You're a smart one after all" a childish voice came from behind them. They all turned around to see a boy sitting on the shelf beside the door with the missing cup in his hands. "And who are you?" Kuwabara asked. "Oh the name's Rinku. Nice to meet you all" the boy said as he got down from the shelf. "I wanted to see who our first opponents were so I decided to drop by" Rinku said as he started to play with a yoyo.

"Rinku! There you are!" Another voice said as a figure came out from the shadows."yo! Zeeru come see our opponents for tomorrow " Rinku said."why are those two asleep?" Zeeru asked "they're resting after finishing several months of training and recent battle" kurama said. "Well you better hope they wake up or else your team will be missing two fighters. And we can't have that. Now can we?" Zeeru said. "Come on Rinku we must rest for tomorrow's event" Zeeru said as he and Rinku exited the room. "Well that was some introduction " kurama said as he went back to Mei's side. "Couldn't have said it better myself. Now if you will excuse me I think I'll go to bed it's getting late. " Kuwabara said as he went to his room. "You should sleep to hiei. We can take turns watching over Mei I'll take the first shift" kurama said . Hiei just sighed and entered towards his room as well leaving kurama Mei and the masked fighter alone. The masked fighter looked at Mei then at kurama. For what seemed to be hours of staring into his eyes the masked fighter suddenly stopped and left the room to rest. "That was odd" kurama said as he looked at Mei. "What happened to you?" He asked even though he knew ,he would never get an answer unless she wakes up.

Mei's dream
I'm all alone in the darkness. Yet I feel both cold and warm. As if both sides are battling one another to see who is more dominant. The battle seems to be going on forever. And I feel really cold.
'Someone please help me. I'm scared. I want to be strong and protect the ones I love. But I'm scared. I don't want to be scared anymore. Please . Someone . Anyone.' I could feel heat rising from my body and is dominating the cold. All of a sudden I hear a voice calling out to me. I see a small glimpse of light and hand stretching towards me. I slowly took it and all I could feel was warmth. Mei.

End of dream
Mei's POV

I slowly open my eyes. My vision slowly adjusting until I can clearly see where I am. I slowly sit up but I stopped halfway when I felt something weighing me down. I look to my right arm and I see a sleeping kurama holding my hand as if he were afraid that if he let go you'd be gone in a snap.

I adjusted my position just enough to not wake him up. Once I got comfortable I looked around the room. It was nice and fancy. The moonlight seemed to illuminate the darkness within the room. I tried to recall everything before I passed out on the boat but everything seemed to be a blur. I look at my left hand to see a mark start to form. I mark of a two headed dragon."oh. No. Not again" I whispered to myself. Just then kurama slowly stood up from his position and his deep emerald eyes met my dark red one. "Mei. You're awake" he said in relief."how are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm fine. Just a little headache but otherwise I'm fine. Where's my brother?" I asked."he's in the other room with the rest of them asleep." He answered. "Why didn't you join them?" I asked. "Someone had to stay up and keep an eye on you." He answered. I slightly blush at the thought of kurama wanting to stay by my side. "Anyways go back to sleep . Our first match is tomorrow and we need you to get some rest" he said. I just nodded in response and fell into a deep sleep knowing kurama would be there beside me.

The next day at the stadium

"Ugh I can't believe Mei's awake but not urameshi!" Kuwabara complained as he carried yusuke's sleeping form. All of us walked to a stadium surrounded by all kinds of demons ranting about how they want to see blood."alright!!!! I think the audience has waited long enough!!! Let us now start the first match of the tournament!!" A voice echoed throughout the entire stadium "I will be your host koto!!!!! And our first match will be team urameshi vs team rokoyukai. Let's begin!" Yoko announced as the crowd went wild for blood.