Amelia -(the truth pt2)-

Mei's POV
What does she want from me? I don't even recognize her and yet she somehow knows who I am. I need to win this to get some answers.
"Alright fighters!! Ready????? LET'S SEE SOME BLOOD!!" yoko announced .

I need to find the truth

"You know Mei I'm kinda hurt you don't remember me, although its not entirely your fault though. *sigh* and to think that you're working for that koenma just so you can get by without killing anyone including yourself" Amelia taunted as she started to circle around me

How did she know??

"Oh don't worry too much Mei. I'll make sure to make your death as quick as possible" she said with a grin as she stood in front of me. Before I knew it I was struck by some kind of energy. "AGHH" I screamed as the force pushed me back

What was that?!

I looked at the wound. It wasn't so bad but it stung and burned like hell. "WHO ARE YOU??!!" I yelled as I slowly got up and ignored the pain.

"Hahahahaha I'm you. A demon who was born without a place in the world, a demon who just wanted to live happy with her friends and family, a demon who became a murderer. I was born carrying the curse of two powers that are swirling uncontrollably within me. I'm a hybrid like you." Amelia explained as her spirit energy soared everywhere. It was a mixture of lighting and fire.

This is bad

"Enough of this! Time to die!" Amelia began to charge towards me. I brought out my sythe and began to attack her.

Hiei's POV
Whats going on sister?

"Oi hiei ya got any clue what their talking about? Cause I know I'm kinda lost" yusuke asked

"I have no idea detective, I was not with my sister for most of my life. Other than the fact that she's my sister I barely know anything about her." I replied.

"Yeesh some brother" he replied. I had no time to be angry at his ignorance. I needed to know about my sister. She was a murderer?

I watched as she struggled to fight Amelia. She was at a disadvantage if she does not use her full hybrid powers. A sythe won't do her much good. If only I can into her mind and talk some sense into her. She's not focusing on the fight.

"She's focusing too much about Amelia am I right hiei?" Kurama said as he stood beside me.

"You're getting a bad habit entering people's mind fox. Be careful or next time you might loose your head." I replied

"But you know I'm right. You also know that we need to do something to snap her outta of it or else she might die" he pointed out.

All of a sudden Mei was struck again and the attack aimed directly at her  heart.

SISTER!!

Her body went limp as she fell to the ground. "no way.........COME ON MEI GET UP" I heard yusuke yell.

"1..2....." Yoko began to count

"You became weak over the years. Koenma has made your body weak, and your friends have made your heart soft. WHERE IS THE MEI THAT WOULD FIGHT UNTIL HER OPPONENTS COULD NO LONGER STAND??!! WHERE IS THE MEI I LONG TO FIGHT AND WIN AGAINST?!" Amelia yelled as she walked towards Mei's body.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I whispered as I gripped my sword ready to slice her head off.

"Hiei don't." Kurama silently warned

"Don't try to stop me fox" I growled as I advanced

"The fight isn't over yet" he looked at me with serious eyes. Confused I looked over at the ring. I focused my energy on Mei. She was still alive....but something is very off about her.

"8.....9...and..what's this??!!! Well look at that folks its seems that Mei is able to continue fighting!!" Yoko announced as Mei slowly stood up. But something was off about her.

"AHAHAHA FINALLY NOW THIS IS THE MEI I WANTED TO FIGHT" Amelia grinned as she let out her blazing lightning once again. This time the energy seems to be much stronger.

What happened to you sister?

"Uhhhh guys Mei's arms and neck have some kind of black markings....." Yusuke pointed out. I saw it too. They seem to be similar to my dragon of the darkness flame. But it doesn't show any signs of energy whatsoever.

Sister...

Mei began to release her hybrid powers once again. A mixture of extreme heat and coldness surrounded the whole area. But this time it seemed to make the air sharp and heavy as if it can cut through paper very easily. I noticed this when I felt something cut my cheek.

Minor cuts were made to poweful beings while the low class demons seemed to be getting deep cuts causing them to scream in pain and die.

"What kind of power is this?" Kurama asked. "Your guess would be as good as mine fox" I replied.

Mei began to form her energy into some kind of Hydra. One head was blue and as cold as ice. The other head was red and scorching hot. The body was combined with blue and red, fire and ice clashing with each other. Amelia began to do the same. Her power formed a dragon with electrical wings and a body of flames. Both of them faced each other. And the markings on Mei's body began to spread. Soon they ran towards each other and began to fight most likely to the death

To be continued..

----------------------------------------
Firstly I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I'm really really thankful people still want to continue this story. I've been getting messages and comments from you guys who want updates

That actually gives me inspiration to write and continue with my story . I really love writing this and you guys supporting me makes me love it even more. So thank you for your patience and I'll probably post the next part within this week since we're getting to know Mei a little more now.

After the fight with Amelia I'm going straight to the fight with tooguro cause the story gets interesting there

Sorry and again thank you very very very much for your patience