Chapter 3 : Welcome Home Malaysia !

So The 2 months like flew passed , The Day Was The Actually Day , That In Can See My Baby Girl , Who Gave Me Pains In My Back and Legs , and More , But It Was Worth It .

I Call My Aunt and Uncle So They Can Be Here With Me . The Rest Of My Family Is Gonna See Me Later On This Weekend. So We At The Hospital , We In The Room. I So Fucking Nervous, Like What Happened If We Need To Find Another Way To Get The Baby Out And So On.

April ( Aunt ) - Take Deep Breathes.

I Did Just That ..... I Wonder What Would It Feel Like If My Mom Was Here.

( Chresanto POV )

Today Was The Day , She Is Due. She Told Me When I Went To Her Appointment Two Months Ago. I Havent Talk To Her Since. Im Stop By Later On And See Her At the Hospital.

Anyways Im In The Car, Cruisin With The Boys.

Prince- Im Glad You Dont Hang With Kayla.

Chresanto- Why ?

Prod- She Just An Hoe , She Gonna Put The Baby On You .

Chresanto- Iguess , But Im Still Gonna Go See Here.

Prince Oh We Dont Care , But Take An Picture Of The Baby Though.

Chresanto - Whatever

Ray - Do you believe that your child?

Chresanto-I Did Fuck Her Raw and bust an nut twice.

Ray- So Did Any other men she was with.

I Just Nodded and Drop Them Off At The House, Let Me Stop and See Kayla.

( Kayla POV )

Doctor - Just One More Push , Kayla . I Want It Good.

April - Come On Kayla , You Doing Good.

I Push One Good and Final Time and Then I Heard Crying . The Doctor Showed Me My Baby Girl.

Doctor - Let Me Wash Her Off and I'll Be Back.

I Nodded , They Cut The Cord and Clean Up and Left With The Baby .

April - Im So Proud Of You Kayla. If Your Mom Was Here , She Will All Over This Baby .

Kayla- I Know.

They Came Back With The Baby .

Kayla - Thank You

They Nodded and Left. I Held Her In My Arms. As My Aunt Took An Picture Of Us.

April - Aww , My Babies.

Kayla- Thanks Auntie , I Love you .

April - I Love You More, Now I Have To Go To Work , I'll Be Here Again Tomorrow.

Kayla- Okay .

She Hug Me and Left .

I Look Down at My New Daughter , Stroking Her Baby Hair Rocking Back and Forth.

Kayla - Welcome To The New World ...... Malaysia.

Chresanto - Malaysia Huh ? Cute Name For An Cute Baby Girl.

I Look Up And See Him Coming Over To Me, I Look Back At My Daughter.

Kayla- What Are You Doing Here .

Chresanto- Just Checking Up On You .

He Sits On The Bed With Me, Im Not Looking Up.

Kayla- Oh Thats Good.

Chresanto - Can I Take An Picture Of Yall Two.

Kayla- Sure .

He Took An Picture Of Us.

Chresanto- Can I Hold Her.

Kayla - Sure.

I Handled Malaysia and Show Him How To Hold Her.

Chresanto- Like This ?

Kayla- Yeah.

Then I Felt An Vibration On The Bed, I Think It Was An Phone Call , He Handed Me Back Malaysia And The Answer The Phone and Left Out The Room , I Just Ignore It and Continued What I Was Doing At First.

( Chresanto POV )

So Im Sitting On The Bed , Holding Malaysia and My Phone Ring and Shit. I Handed Her Back The Baby And Answer It.

Me - Hello

Ray- Thats The New Baby ?

Me - Yeah , She Cute Or What Not.

Ray - Mmm , Well You Should Get An DNA Test On Her . Like Next Week , Just In Case.

Me- I Guess , But What If She My Daughter , I Dont Want No Kids Yet , Shit Im Only 19

Ray - Well and She 17 . Get Over It.

Ray He Like To Give Me Advice , He Not Like Prod and Prince Who Dont Give A Fuck . I Dont Want No Damn Kids At All Now, I Couldnt Believe I Help Her To The Doctors Office and More. FUCK .

Me - iGuess.

Ray - Well Hurry Up There And Come On . The Boss Need Us To Drop Off The Things .

Me - Arddd .

I Hung Up and Went Back Into The Room , I See She Put The Baby In The Container Bin , Since The Baby Is Sleep.

Kayla- Well Malaysia is Sleep , you can go now . * mumble * like you did for the last two months.

Chresanto - How You Get To The Hospital Today ?

Kayla- My Aunt ? Why You Wanna Know.

She Fix Herself in Bed , Making Her Back Faces Me.

Chresanto - Because I Want To Bring Someone Over Here Later On. If Thats Fine With You.

Kayla- Yeah , Okay . iGuess.

I Walk To Her and Kiss Her Forehead and Left.

Damn , She Hard To Break. Soon She Will All Over Me Like All These Bitches In This City .

( Kayla POV )

I Dont Want Him Around Forreal Forreal , Im Leaving Tomorrow Night Back To My Condo , Malaysia New Room Is Being Fix Up By My Aunt Husband , My Uncle. Anyways While The Baby Is Sleep I Should Do The Same.