Chapter 7 : Lets Give It An Shot .

I Woke Up , Chresanto Not in The Bed , So I Got Up and Went Into The Bathroom and Did My Hygienes , I Put On A Peach Bandeau Top , With my Light Denim Vest , Some White Shorts and My Custom Peach Platform Hightop Top Shoes With Spikes On The Back , i Put My Hair In a Bow bun , And My Big Hoop Earrings .

I Leave Out The Room , And Walk Into The Malaysia Room , I See Chresanto In The Rocking Chair holding Her .

Kayla - goodmorning .

He Look up and Act like Someone Died .

Chresanto - G-Goodmorning Kayla .

I went into Malaysia And got An outfit .

Chresanto - i Already Wash Her Up .

Kayla - Thanks .

I Walk To Him & Pick Her Up . I Walk Her To The Changing Table , I put On an White Onesis , Some Pink Shorts . She Is So Small, They Cant Fit Her At All , Too Cute . I Put On Her Booties On Her Feet and Hands , And Her Hats . I Gave Her Back To Chresanto .

Chresanto - Where yall going today ?

Kayla - My Aunt House For An Cookout, She Already Knows About You .

Chresanto- Huh ?

Kayla - Your Coming , So They Wont think That Your An Dead-beat Dad .

Chresanto - Shit .

Kayla - Watch Yo Language around Her .

Chresanto - * laughs * Sorry .

Kayla - Now whats Your Size ?

He Told Me , I Walk In My Closet . I Pull Out brand New Clothes Of Boys , Dont Ask Me . Lol , I Put Out An Black Shirt , Some Khaki shorts & Black Tube Socks & Boxers . ( Dont Judge , Lol )

I Walk Back Into The Room , And Gave Him The Clothes .

Chresanto - What ....

Kayla - Dont Worried , This Was An While Before I Saw Your Ass Again .

He Laughed and put The Baby In The Crib , She Was Sleep . I Gave Him An Towel and Washcloth and Left Him In The Room . I Went Into The Living Room , Watch TV .

30 Minutes Later , He come Out & He Look Good . I Kept Staring .

Chresanto - Kayla ??

Kayla - Huh ?

He Laughed .

Chresanto - Wheres The Baby ?

Kayla - in Her Room and Can You Get Her For Me ?

Chresanto - Sure

He Went back There And Got Malaysia , and came Back , I Got Her Carseat and Strap Her In . He Grab the Stroller From Out The Hall Closet and Brung It Out To the Living Room .

Kayla - You Ready ?

He Nodded , I Grab The baby Bag , My bag with My Phone & Charger In It, The Keys and He Pick Up The Stroller and We Went To My Truck , It Was An White Range Rover , With Pink & Black Rims . My Aunt Brought it for Me .

Chresanto - Nice car .

He Was Putting The Stroller In The Trunk . As I Finished Straping In The Carseat .

Kayla - Thanks .

He Shut The Trunk & I Close the back Door . We Got In and took Off For My Aunt House .

Chresanto - So Do Anybody Else Know ?

Kayla - Nopee . Really Alot Of my family Didnt know That I Was Rape , Only My Aunt . They Knew I Was Pregnant , But I Never Told Who I Was Pregnant By .