Chapter 4 : Well.......

( Kayla POV )

I Woke Up and I Never Felt So Relaxed Before. I Sat Up and See The Nurse Feeding Her, She Look At Me.

Nurse- I Didnt Want To Wake You Up.

Kayla- Its Okay , Thank You

She Nodded and Continued.

Nurse - You Have Two Guest , There Two Males, Do You Want Them To Come .

Kayla- Sure.

She Handed Me The Baby And The Bottle , I Continued To Feed Her While The Nurse Got The Visiters.

Then They Came In It Was Chresanto and That Boy Ray.

Chresanto - He Wanted To See The Baby.

Kayla- Oh I Dont Mind.

I Look Down At The Baby as She Look At Me With Those Beautiful Brown Eyes.

Ray- Whats Her Name.

As He Grabbing An Chair , Sitting Next To Me and Chresanto On The Bed End.

Kayla- Malaysia Amber Washington.

Ray - Thats Cute.

Kayla- Well Thanks .

Ray - So How You Feeling .

Kayla- What You Think .

Ray - Damn , Fiesty Much.

Chresanto Laughed.

I Move The Bottle From The Baby Mouth and Burp Her . I Got Up and Put Her Back Into The Bin , I Got Back Into The Bed. Ugh This Gown Is Not Doing It . Its Irriating Me.

Kayla - So Why Yall Here Anyways?

Ray - Well , I Want Roc Or Chresanto Whatever you call him to get an DNA Test .

Kayla - Yall Really Dont Believe That He is The Father .

I Question Them.

Ray - We Just Need To Know.

Kayla- Look I Had An Boyfriend Before All Of This , But We Never Had Sex , It Against His Religion Before Marriage , Then When He Founded Out That I Was Pregnant He Dump Me and All . So I Been On My Own For Basically 9 months. Dont Come In Here and Say Thats Not His Baby .

I Start Having Couple Of Tears Come Down and My Face , Chresanto Touch Me.

Kayla - Dont Touch Me. Now I Dont Wanna See Yall , Yall Can Take The Test Next Week.

Ray - Okay Fine .

They Got Up And Left.

How They Going To Come In Here And Say That , Fuck . I Know He The Father I Wont Lie.

I Just Look At My Baby Girl And Watch Her. He Dont Have To Be In Her Life , I Can Raise Her On My Damn Own.

( 2 Weeks Later )

Im In The Living Room , I Have Malaysia In Her Vibrating Chair , Sleep She Is Too Cute . Im Watching Maury , Smh I Should Have Embarrassed His Ass , If I Took Him To Maury , But No Im More Classier Than That , Then The Someone Knock On The Door, I Heard Like 4 Voices On The Other Side, I Open It and It Was Chresanto and His Friends. I Let Them In and Chresanto Had An Brown Envelope.

Kayla- Whats That ?

Chresanto - The DNA Test I Got It Today.

Kayla- Okay , Open It Then.

I Sat Back Where I Was Close To My Baby , He Open It and There Faces Look Shocked, I Continued To Watch Maury .

Chresanto - Well.......