Chapter 14 : Hakeem What You Trynna To Say ?

Next Day

We All Dress , My Bestfriend Hakeem Havent Really Come Around . So Invite Him Over .

Im Playing With Malaysia, While Chresanto In The Shower . Then Someone Knock On The Door .

Kayla - Come In .!!!

The Door Open and Its Hakeem.

Kayla - Hey Hakeem.

Hakeem - Wassgood ?

Kayla - Why Havent You Call Me Lately ?

Hakeem - I Dont Know .

He Sat Next To Me .

Kayla - Well , We Falling Off .

Hakeem - Maybe Its Something In The Way , Of Us .

Kayla - Us ? Its No Us ?

Hakeem - kayla , Have You Not Realized It In your Eyes ? I am In love With You , But You To Stupid To Realized That , I Was On Your Side Through Your Mother Death & Your Pregnancy , the Only Time I Wasnt Here Was For The Birth , I gave You So Many hints .

My Mouth Drop.

Kayla - I....I .

Then I Seen Chresanto Come Out back And He Look Mad , But He Kept Calm .

Chresanto - Are You Mad , That She With Me And Not You ?

Hakeem Turn Around & i Put Malaysia In the Play Pin.

Hakeem - She Dont Deserve You Like You Didnt Even Believe That You Was The Baby Father .

Chresanto - But Im In MY Daughter Life , With MY Girlfriend !

Hakeem Got Up And I Got Inbetween Them .

Kayla - Guys Cool Out . Hakeem What You Trynna To Say ?

Hakeem - Leave This Abusive Ass Boy And Come To Me .

Kayla - Abusive?

Hakeem - Kayla The Side Of Your Face Is Swollen.

Kayla - It Wasnt Because Of Him * Lie * Damn , You Need To Chill.

Chresanto - Yeah Listen To Your Bestfriend.

Hakeem - Fuck You Man .

Chresanto Was About To Charge At Him , So I Tackle Him To The Ground .

Kayla - Chresanto , Calm Yo Ass Down Too.

He Is Bi-Polar I Already Know .

Kayla - Hakeem , You Need To Leave .

Hakeem - Fine , I Will .

He Left & I Sat On Chresanto.

Kayla - Now You Know You dont Need To Be Fighting , With Yo Bi-Polar Ass .

He Laughed .

Chresanto - I Dont Care .

I Peck His Lips .

Kayla - But Me and Fatmomma Care .

He Put His Hands On My Hips and Making Me Go In Small Circles On His Lower Area.

Kayla - Chres....

Chresanto - Please !

Kayla - You gotta Put Malaysia To Sleep

Chresanto - Ugh .

I Laughed and Got Up and So Did He. He Pick Up Malaysia And Rock Her To Sleep , Within 30 mins she was Sleep , He Walk Her Into Her Room and Turn The Baby Montior On & Walk Into Living Room.

Kayla - Where The baby Monitor ?

He Aint Say Nothing , He Just Ran Up And Kiss Me , He Laid Me Down On The Couch Not Breaking The Kiss . He Was Ready Like Fuck He Was Taking Over. He Put His Hands Under My Thighs And Pick Me Up And We Walk To The Bedroom . He Put Me On The Bed and He Start To Take Off His Shirt and I Turn On The Baby Monitor .

Kayla - You Got An Condom , Baby ?

Chresanto - Yep . I Know You Dont Want More Kids .

Kayla - Well I Do But Not Now .

Chresanto - Oh Okay , Well Maybe Later On In The Future .

I Smiled and He Took Off My Clothes as I Took Off His . He Put Took The Condom Out The Wrapper and Put It On.

Chresanto - baby , You Ready ?

Kayla - you Know It .

He Smiled and You Know Whats Happens . 🙈🙈

2 hours later .

Me and Chresanto In Bed With Malaysia , I Swear He Knows How To Work It . He Brighten My Day . I'm In My Undies and Bra and In His Big Shirt , He Just In His Boxers.

He Got Malaysia On His Chest , Playing With Her . Im Flipping Through Channels. Haha , If Chresanto Thinks We Gonna Be Doing This Everyday , Then He Got Another Thing Coming .

............................................................................................................

Today Is My Boo Birthday

Happy Birthday Roc Royal

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Your Finally 16 years old , The Baby In the Group , But You Look Good Still , Lol I Hope You Enjoy Your Birthday , Cant Wait Until I See Yall This Friday At The Concert .

#DCNation July 26 ! Time To TurnUp !!!