Chapter 6 : What you Doing Here ?

( Chresanto POV )

So Me and The Boys Driving To The LOVE NightClub , He Already Did The Drop and The Killing , We Got paid and Now we Gonna Celebrate .

Prince - So How the baby ?

Chresanto - Good , She Basically Slept All day .

Ray - Thats What Newborns Do .

Prod - So While The baby Was Sleep, What you and the Baby Momma Do ?

Chresanto - got To Know Each Other .

Ray - She Single ?

Chresanto - Yeah .

Prince - Shooted , She Fine As Hell .

Chresanto - Yeah , She Is .

Prod - What yall talk bout ?

Chresanto - She Ask Did i have Fuck Buddies , groupies and Sideline Hoes & I Told the Truth.

ray - True .

We Pull Up , To The Club And Got Out . We Enter In and Go In the VIP Section , We Popping bottles and All , im Not Drinking Since One of Us Have to Drive , but I Will Flirt With These Girls in Here .

This One Girl , Come Over to me . She Was Carmel Girl , With Short Hair , She had on This Tight Ass Black dress On , Some Black Heels , She Have Curves for days , Got an Fat Ass and More . She That type Of Chick , That Everyone In The Crew Have Fuck .

? - Hey .

Chresanto - Whats Good .

She Sat on My Lap .

? - nothing , much just wanna See Who This sexy Boy Was ? Im Kesha .

Chresanto - Im Roc

Kesha - mm .

Chresanto - Whats Up With You ?

Kesha - Whatever , you wanna do . * biting her lip *

oh yeah , So I Got Up and She Grab my Hand and We Went Into This Private Room .

Kesha - Come On and Sit Down , Daddy .

I Sat Down , She Unbucked My Pants . She Put Out Roczilla , She Look At how Big It Was .

Kesha - Wow . * smirking *

She Got On Her Knees & Went To Work .

15 minutes Later , She Got Up and Clean Her Face , I Bust Right On Her face , She Didnt Care . Smh Thats Nasty , I Fixed My Self , She Fixed Her Hair and Dress .

Kesha - Mmmm , So Whats Next ?

Chresanto - Nothing , I Only Wanted The Neck Whole Time , You Gave it To Me and Im Done With Your Ass .

Her Mouth Drop . I Left Laughing and Continued To Party . I Noticed Prod Said He Not Going To Get Drunk , He Said Go Head , I Started To Smoke Weed and Drink , I Started Partying Like I Usually Do .

1 in the morning , me , ray and prince was Done !! We All Left , I Was So Damn high , I Couldnt Even Open My Eyes. I Felt Around , I Couldnt Find My Keys .

Chresanto - Prod , Drop Me Off At Kayla House , I Left My Others Keys .

he Nodded , Took Me To Kayla Condo . I Got Out and They Pull Off . I Walk To Her Door & Begining Knocking . She Open The Door , In Her Boyshorts and An T-Shirt .

Kayla - What You Doing Here ?

Chresanto - I Left My Keys .

She Let Me In , We Look Around , i Went Into Her Bedroom and Loom around I Found Them under Her bed . She Came In & Got Back On The bed .

Kayla - you Founded Them .

Chresanto - Yeah

Kayla - oh Good , Well You Can Let Yourself Out .

Chresanto - they Left My Ass , When I Got Out . can i Just Stay Here For Tonight .

Kayla - Umm okay .

i took Off My Jacket and Shoes , I Took Off My pants and Shirt . I Was Left In My boxer and Wife Beater . She Look At Me and Smirk . She Layed Down , I Walk To Her And Pull Her To Me at end The Of The Bed .

Kayla - What Are you Doing ?

Chresanto - Just This Once .

Kayla - Wha * GCO *

I Hoover Over Her and Lay On Her Gently and Kiss Her , She Was Shocked and Tense up , But She Relaxed . I Put My Hands on Her Waist , She Put Her Arms Around My Neck , I Knew She Got Comfortable . Even though I Was High , I Knew What I Was Doing , She Just My Baby Momma , Nothing More To It .

I Deepened the Kiss , Then We Kept Going Then She Stop , And cover Her face .

Kayla - OMG , I Didnt Mean to . im Sorry .

I Got Off Her .

Chresanto - Its All good .

She Moved Back Into Her Spot , I got On The Opposite Side . She Turn off the Light .

Kayla - goodnight * mumbles *

Chresanto - Goodnight .

after That I fell Asleep , Happy That I Kiss Her .