Chapter 17 : Drama.

3 months later

Im 8 months Pregnant & This Time I Didnt Want To Find Out What The Gender Was, So its Gonna Be Surprise .

Chresanto - Hi Princess .....

He Pick Up Malaysia. She Starts To Grab On His Face & Hitting Him And Laughing .

Chresanto - Ouch Princess.

I Giggle .

Chresanto - So Your Aunt Is Taking Her Again On Another Trip ?

Kayla - Yeah .

Chresanto - She Travels More Than Me.

Kayla - I Know Right .

He Laid Her Down and got Her Dress, Guess What my Baby Can Do ? She Can Crawl & Sit Up. Im So Happy , I Just Need Her To Say Mommy and I Gonna Be So happy.

After He Got Her Dress She Took Off Crawling .

Chresanto - My Baby Girl . .

Kayla - Our Princess !

Chresanto - Say Daddy.

She Was Just Clapping and Laughing .

Kayla - layyy , Sayy Mommyyyy !

Malaysia - Mmma

Chresanto - Awww , She Sounded Like She Said Mama .

Kayla - She Only Need To Learn Mommy And Daddy .

I Got On Floor With Them and We Played With Malaysia , until My Aunt Came.

Malaysia Left and Its was Just Us , Chresanto Laid On Me , Rubbing My Baby Bump .

Chresanto - I Cant Wait Until She Or He Comes .

I nodded , At 19 with two kids . Im Not Even In School nomore , I Do Online Classes. Someone Knock On The Door and He Got Up and Open It .

Prod - Wassupp !

I Ran My Finger Threw My Hair as They All Came In Even Four More Other Dudes.

Kayla- Hey .

They Sat down and Chresanto Help Me Up & I Sat On The Couch .

Ray - So Where My Babygirl ?

Kayla - Out Traveling

Prince - Damn .

Chresanto - Oh Baby , These Guys Are Twist , Chuckee , Jacob & Myles.

Kayla - Uh Hi .

Them - Hello .

Chresanto Sat Beside Me & They Turn On the TV and we Watching The Football Game , But The Door Bell ring , I Got Up and Walk To The Door And Its My aunt .

Aunt - hey Baby , Tomorrow We Gonna Leave I Need To Do Something .

Kayla - Okay .

I Took Her From Her and Put Her Down, I Took The baby Bag and Closed The door.

Kayla - Come On Layy .

She Begin Crawling Fast Into The Living room , I Walk Behind Her .

Chresanto - What The - , How ?

Kayla - Leaving Tomorrow .

Malaysia - Bwaaaaaaaaaa .

She Stop And Sat Up and Started Screaming And Clapping and Laughing . I Shook My head And Went Into The Kitchen & Put The Bottles Away .

I Cane Back Into The Living Room and Put Malaysia In The Walker and She Went .

Myles - Hyper Much ?

Chresanto - Yeah , But She My Princess .

He Look At Prince and Prince Rolled His eyes .

Prince - Just Drop It .

Chuckee - What He Talking About .

Chresanto - Nothing .

I Got Up and Went Upstairs , I Dont Got Time For This Bullshit . I Shut The Door and Laid Down and watch An Marathon Of Family Guy.

Then Someone Open The Door Nd Came In .

Chresanto - Why You Leave ?

Kayla - Because I dont Have Time For That Drama , That Was Along Time Ago.

Chresanto - But Yall Kiss !

Kayla - But I Told You Why We Did , And Beside We Wasnt Even Together At That Point .

Chresanto - So The Fuck What .

I put On My shoes .

Kayla - So Why You Always Do That when Prince Come Over , That Your Bro And Malaysia Godfather .

Chresanto - Because It Looks Like You Loving The Crew , What You And Prince did When Malaysia Was Sleep , fuck Too. Probably Yall Did .

I Look At Him and He show No Emotion , I Grab The Keys and Walk To The Door But He Grab Me and He Push Me And I Fell .

Kayla - Ouchh .

He Stop and Notice What He Did .

Chresanto - Baby , I -

Kayla - SHUT THE FUCK CHRESANTO ! You Always Doing This .

I Got Up and Grab My Keys .

Kayla - Watch Malaysia , I'll Be Back .

I Walk Downstairs and He Follow Me , He Grab My arm & I Snatch it Back and Got In The Car and Left .

'

'

'

'

'

'

Chresanto

I Sat down and It Was Quiet , I Pick Up Malaysia and Put Her On My Lap .

Malaysia - Bwaaaa

Chresanto - She Will Be Back .

Ray - You Good ?

Chresanto - yeah . Lets Just watch The Game .

I Lean Back and Place Malaysia On My Chest , she Laid Her Head Down and we Just Watch The Game.