Chapter 11 : I Dont Believe You.

Couple Weeks Later .

So Weeks Passed , Me and Chresanto Relationship Have Been The Best . School Have Been Good , Malaysia is Getting Bigger , my Baby Girl . As For Dustin and Damien They Still Mess With Me , But Im Not Telling Chresanto Because His Ass Might Kill Them.

Anyways Im In Class With Dustin and We Have An Class Project Thats Due At The End Of Class and His Ass Not Helping -_-

Kayla - Come On Dustin , Help Me .

Dustin - Dont Feel Like It .

Kayla - Worst Partner Ever * mumbles *

Dustin - * sat up in the chair * what was that ?

Kayla - Your The Worst Fucking Partner Ever .

He Grab My Wrist .

Dustin - Dont Ever Fucking Cuss At Me , Just Watch Your Back . Cuss At Me Again , Just Watch .

Kayla - Fuck You , Dustin and Get Off Me .

He Let Me Go and Sat Back and Laughed .

Dustin - Im Get That Ass Tonight .

I Rolled My Eyes & I Finished The Project and Im Glad This Is The Last Class Of The Day .

I Turn In The Project and The Bell ring , I Got My Things And Went Upstairs and Went To My Locker , My Locker Is By Itself , Since The Principal Found Out About The Boys and Mine Problem. I Put My Books Up and Then I Shut My Locker and The Twins Was Right There , Damien Took My Phone Out My Pocket .

Kayla - Give That Back , I Have To Call My Daughter .

Dustin - Nah , I Told Your Ass .

Kayla - Dustin Get Over It .

He Grab Me And We All Walk To An Closet .

Kayla - Let Me Out .

Dustin - Nope .

He Push Me Against The Wall and Started Kiss Me And Sucking On My Neck .

What Kayla Didnt know That Damien Was Recording This And Sending It To Chresanto , And Dustin Had An Knive Pointing It To Her Stomach & Threating Her To Kill Her Daughter .

{ Chresanto POV }

So Im Cooling At The Condo , With The Boys and My Phone Ring & Its Kayla Wanna Facetime Me . I Accept It and I See Her and That Twin Boy Kissing , The FUCK . I Look At The Video some More and I Hang Up , I Hit The Table an They Look At Me .

Prince - Whats Wrong With You .

Chresanto - Kayla Cheating On Me .

Ray - What ? I Dont Believe It .

Chresanto - I Was Just Watching An Video .

Prod - Damn , What You Gonna Say .

Chresanto - I Dont Know , I Been Faithful To Her As For The Sake Of Our Daughter .

They nodded and We Chill .

| Kayla POV |

He Tried To Rape Me Infront Of His Brother . What The Hell , Anyways Im In The Hall Of My Condo . My Aunt Keeping Malaysia For Tonight . I Get To The Door , & Open It and All Eyes On Me , I Fix My Rip Shirt And Tried To Run In My Room , But Chresanto Block my Way .

Chresanto - So How Was After School ?

Kayla - I Dont Wanna Talk About , Okay Alot .

Chresanto - You Sure ?