Back to work

(Sorry it's so short, hope you like it!)
This is it! Jojo thought, dressing herself. She put on a long pink shirt, jeans and threw in some gold stud earrings she wasn't supposed to take out. Jojo laced up her neon orange converses and as Simmons walked in, put her medium length brown hair into a ponytail, letting her amber highlights dangle. "First day back! Although I would prefer you rest another day or two," Simmons said. "I'm fine, Simmons," Jojo said walking out and Jemma following her. "Be careful, and remember not to work your rib to much and..." Simmons was cut off by Jojo saying "Jemma, really!! I'm ok!" Simmons nodded. They walked down to the Computer room finding the usual, Bobbi, Hunter, Daisy, Fitz and Coulson. "Good morning!" They all said. Fitz rubbed his eyes, clearly still tired. "You up for this, Fitz?" Jojo said messing with him. "The real question is, are you?" He said with a worried look. Jojo rolled her eyes, shook her head and grinned. She hugged Coulson and said goodbye to the team. On her way out May passed her in the hallway. They fist bumped and May told her to do good. As she was walking into the quinjet, Coulson ran up to her. "Would it be ok if I flew you today?" He said, bowing playfully. Jojo giggled. "Why of course, kind sir." She hopped into the passengers seat. Coulson and she chatted on their way. He kissed her on the cheek and they parted ways. Her day went pretty smoothly, one time her sister bumped her into the side of a corner and almost yelled in pain of her rib. Her dad asked her if she was ok and gave her a suspicious look. She iced them and said threw her comm "I'm coming back, now." Everyone sighed a sigh of relief. She flew back to the base in a little pain and Fitz gave her some medicine. Eww she thought when she took it.
Jojo didn't know what was coming in the next few weeks....

Comment if you liked it!!!