tears of goodbye

*flash forward*
She was in the containment module, Hunter and Coulson stood outside it. She attacked Jojo's mom. "I shoot my daughter so you come after me?" "You left your daughter for dead," She said, almost crying. "and she died. I'm not your daughter anymore, I never have been, I'm not now and I never will be. I'm not your daughter I'm not her sister and he isn't my dad," Jojo kicked her. "So you're left without a family, home," Jojos 'mom' Maggie smirked as Jojo walked out. With her back still to Maggie she said "Yeah, I am. But I never had one." Hunter frowned and Coulson tilted his head is disapproval.
*end of flashback*
"Yes, she'll be ok"
The whole team sighed of relief.
"But I mean it when I say, we can't let anyone know about how we healed her," Simmons clarified.
"Because then Coulson and I would have everyone after us," Daisy finished.
"Exactly," Simmons said.
"So then what are we going to put on her recovery report?" Fitz asked.
May raised her eyebrow, smiled and said "I think he already knows."

"But sir, it's illegal to lie on the recovery report! Or any report for that matter!" Fitz said running after Coulson in the hallway. Fitz clarified that just because Captain America did it, doesn't make it right. "It's for our protection, Agent Fitz."

She woke up. Hunter was sitting next to her holding her hand. He let out a breath. "You woke up," he said. "I couldn't leave you now, we were planning revenge on Mack next week," Jojo smiled. "Don't ever do that again," He frowned. She raised one eyebrow and grinned, "what, my job?" He chucked and shook his head. "Almost die," He corrected. "Well I can't make any promises, this isn't the safest occupation."
He squeezed her hand. "Well don't expect to be returning to your occupation anytime soon, love."
She frowned.
"Oh Jojo you're awake! How are you feeling?" Simmons said as she walked in. "Like I'm in hell. My stomach stings and my it doesn't help that my foot was already broken from another mission. My head hurts and Hunter is over protective and I want to punch him in the face and I want to punch my mom in the face and I want to punch.." Jojo moaned and slid her hands down her face. "Well I see a lot of rest in your future missy," She smiled. "And I want to punch you in the face," Jojo finished.