discussions and decisions

Mays POV:
I couldn't belive it. This was it. The words I've seen coming for a long time. Coulson thinks he's ready to tell the Avengers. "What's going on that's so important we need them for?" I asked. "Yeah, Jojo said, "is something wrong?"

General POV:
"Well," Coulson started, "for one thing they need to know at some point. Why keep putting it off? Two, when you see the information Jojo almost died saving, don't do that again by the way, I think you'll want the avengers here. We can protect them, they can protect us, we fight together, we win together," he finished. "We protect them??" Jojo quoted, confused, "They're the AVENGERS!"
May raised her eyebrows and nodded to the side in agreement.
"Just you wait until you see the computer file," Coulson warned, pushing a drive into his laptop and plugging it into the screen, so they all could see. They gasped. "Ok, it's time we take them out of the dark," Jojo quickly agreed.
"Glad we're all in agreement. Jojo, I want you get on your laptop and cancel all your missions and clear your schedule for the next 3 weeks. Then video call Maria and Fury, explain the situation. Get ways to contact the avengers and find a way to get them here. May, I want you to assist the rest of the team on a fake mission. Only tell Daisy and Bobbi. We need the team out of the way for a few weeks," Coulson handed May a folder. "That's the 'Mission'" He said. "Yes sir," May grinned and walked out. Jojo went to her room and locked the door. She pulled out her laptop and called Maria first.
----------------------------------------------------------- "Jojo! Good to see you, even if it's over a computer," Maria Hill answered the video call. "You too Agent Hill!" Jojo smiled. "Just Maria, please. We've known each other forever," Hill said. "Fine. But that isn't why I called. By any chance do you know how to contact Fury?" Jojo asked. "He's right here," Fury walked up to the camera. "Fury! Great. I need to talk to you guys," the young agent said over the laptop. "What is it, Agent Jojo?" Fury asked. "Director Coulson has made a decision. He's going to reveal himself to the avengers."
"What? Why?" Hill almost yelled.
"That's the thing... only a part of it is because he thinks it's time. Another part....." Jojo began.

The next chapter is called "worth dying for" and it's about what information is so important they need the avengers! Please comment your thoughts on this chapter!! The more people comment the sooner I can get the next chapter to you :)
-Jojo