Training

"You got it, come on, you can do it!" "Shut up Fitz! I'm not a puppy!"
"Well sorry Jojo!"
Jojo, Fitz and Hunter were helping Jojo move around. It was day two of recovery. Jojo was trying to walk down the hall but Fitz kept distracting her. "If you stop talking maybe we'll get somewhere!" So Fitz, Hunter and Jojo were standing in the hallway, quarrelling. May approached them. Jojo slipped out of the conversation and walked on her crutches over to May, who squinted her eyebrows. "What's going on?" She asked. "Fitz won't stop talking, Hunter is too worried, so I can't get anywhere," Jojo explained. May nodded, "Let me and Daisy take over." Jojo quickly agreed. "Hey, you guys. Me and Daisy taking over for a while. You know, to get out the door and walk, go back to whatever you were doing." "What, no, May, no we were doing something!" Fitz worried. "Fighting? Yeah that won't help me. I'll find you later," Jojo turned around and left. Hunter grabbed her arm and pulled her aside. "I promised you I wouldn't leave your side until you were able to protect yourself," Hunter whispered. Jojo kicked him (with her good foot) in the leg. He toppled over onto the wall. "There. I can protect myself," She smirked. May smirked too. "I don't care if you have a mean kick. If a real threat came, you'd be helpless."
Jojo shook her head. "If a real threat came, this place is crawling with people that would protect me."
"I don't trust anyone but myself to protect you," He said.
"I'll find you later," Jojo promised as she walked with May to find Daisy. Hunter sighed. He took Fitz into a room.

《Ladies POV》
"Be careful," May said calmly. She was trying to help Jojo get down the stairs to Daisy. "How are you doing?" "It's more painful then I expected," Jojo breathed. "Just take it slowly. One at a time."
Jojo nodded.
"Ah" She yelled. She had twisted her ankle walking down the stairs and fell off of her crutches onto the wall. May caught her and helped her up again. They finally got downstairs. As they were walking down the hallway at a faster pace, they ran into Daisy. "Jojo! Oh gosh why are you out of bed? Does Simmons know? She wouldn't let me get out of bed for like 2 weeks," Daisy hugged Jojo. "I'm fine. May thought you and her would be better helping me then Fitz and Huner."
Daisy chuckled.
They walked into the gym. Bobbi was in there training with the punching bag. "Hey Jo, let me guess, Hunter was to careful with you and would barely let you move?" "How'd you know?"
"Ok first things first," May said. In a split second after she said that she had Jojo in a choke hold. "Ah, this is gonna be fun," Jojo smirked. She back flipped out of the choke hold and put May in one instead. She was sitting on top of May. "See? You aren't defenseless." May grinned. Jojo and Daisy did their secret handshake and Bobbi and she fist-bumped.
just then Hunter ran into the gym, followed by Fitz. "She can barely walk!" Jojo flipped Hunter to the ground. He let out a breath of pain. "Ok, well, you should still not *breath* be doing *breath* this."
"You and me, Laddy, let's fight," Jojo said. "No! Not while you can barely breathe let alone walk!" He remarked.

Jojo flipped Hunter again and sat on top of him. "I'm fine."
"Fine."
He tried to roll backwards to get her off, but she grabbed him and got on his back, putting him in a choke hold. She back flipped off his back and knocked him over. By now the rest of the team had come to watch. "We have an audience, mate," Hunter said.
"Oh hi everyone," Jojo panted. She used Hunters distraction to her advantage. She knocked him to the ground and declared herself the winner. Jojo reached her arm down to help him up and he took it.

Coulson handed her a waterbottle. "Thanks," she said, taking it. "Now that I'm pretty sure you're fine, I need to talk to you and May upstairs. Now." He said, making it sound important.
Jojo nodded and took a drink. She put away her equipment and sprinted up the stairs after Coulson and May.

"What's this about?" She asked when she walked into Coulsons office.

"I think it's time for an overdue reunion. With earth's mightiest heroes."

😈CLIFFHANGER😈 hehehe! Comment your thoughts on today's chapter and I'll try to get the next one to you asap!