is she alive?

As they landed, Hunter ran inside. He found Jojo on the floor in a pool of blood. Other agents took care of her parents. Hunter carried her into the plane where Fitzsimmons and Daisy were setting up the lab preparing for surgery. "Oh my God, jojo!" Daisy breathed. Fitz spaced out for a minute, looking at Jojo I should have never let her go. "It isn't your fault, agent fitz!" May said. She had been an agent so long she knew what people were thinking. Everyone in tears watched Simmons try and save Jojo. May got the plane in the air and tried to fly fast back to base.
Jojo was still in horrible condition but she stopped loosing blood. Hunter sat in the seat next to May in the cockpit. Looking ticked off, he said "She um, lost a lot of blood, and she's holding on by a thread. They don't know if she'll make it." Hunter and May now had tears in their eyes. Daisy was crying, Coulson wouldn't leave her side and Fitzsimmons were working on her. They finally landed and carried her into the place where all the medical things were kept. The operating room. They got her in bed and put in breathing tubes and everything. Fitzsimmons and Coulson were talking about what to do next and Hunter sat by her bed watching her.
Her heart was barely beating, and she might not make it.