they're here

Jojo was to take them to the lie detector, then show them around the base, then take them to Coulson. Then she heard a beep on her purple fit bit that was placed on her wrist next to a black ponytail holder. It meant they arrived. She hobbled as fast as she could to the west side. They landed and she waited for them to come out. As the quinjet door came down, Tony Stark was complaining, "that flight didn't have peanuts!" But Rogers saw Jojo first. He nudged Tony and said quietly, "Hey. Look."
(BTW these are the original avengers, Clint, natasha, Steve, Tony, Bruce and thor)

Tony stared wide eyed and whispered to Clint, "She's so litt..." he was cut off by Jojos knife (more about her weapons in the next chapter) by his throat. "Never. Ever. Call me little."

He nodded furiously and Jojo backed off. Natasha was smirking. "How old are you?" Bruce asked.
"12. My name is Agent Jojo Thompson. More or less Thompson. Welcome to the new SHIELD. I'm going to show you around, but first, where's Thor?"

"He hasn't come back ever since the war, but he's been in contact," Clint states.
Jojo nods.
"So," Tony walks out of the quinjet, "where to first?"
Jojo eyed the billionaire, "protocol. Come with me."

She led them to room 9.
"Who would like to go first?"

Natasha and Tony talked at the same time:
"Go first with what?"
"Steve!"

"Youll find out soon enough. Now I think I heard Steve?" Jojo looked at Steve and smiled. "The rest of you please go in room 8, and Cap follow me!"

In Room 9

"Please sit, now I'm going to ask you some questions and you're going to answer truthfully."

"What is this?" He questioned.

"A lie detector. Now, full name please."

"Steve Rogers."

"..... what is in that box?"

"My shield."

"Family?"

"All gone."

A few questions later....

"Ok Captain. You're all set!"

(I'm not doing all of them, if you want certain characters comment and I'll make a chapter with them!)

"Now, the tour. This is the lab...."

Time skip

"And this is where we train!"

Tony looks at the punching bag, "Why don't you, ah, bust out some moves?" He jokes.
"Tony!" Cap mouthed, signaling to her wrapped up foot.
"No, it's perfectly fine." Jojo said and set her crutches down. She kicked at the punching bag and it flew off its hook. Way back into the room. Everyone stared wide eyed. She just smiled and showed them upstairs.
"Now, please meet, the director of shield," Jojo exclaimed.
"We've already met Fury," Clint said.
"It's not Fury anymore," She grinned.
Cap looked confused and mouthed Maria? At Romanoff. Jojo opened the door to Coulsons office.

Hehehe! So, any avengers you want in the memory machine?