worth dying for

"Jojo....." Maria said, "What's this about?"
Jojo sat more comfortably on the bed. "You know that I got shot and almost died?"
"Yeah, what's that have to do with the avengers?" Fury questioned.
"Do you know why I was shot?"
"Your mom, I mean Maggie, tried to kill you because you're a shield agent," Hill clarified.
"Yes, but that's not all. She tried to shoot the computer that had this information.... so I blocked it because the information I found was kinda important...." Jojo confessed.
"I bet the team didn't take it well when they figured out it was your choice you were shot, I know I'm not," Maria said.
Jojo smirked "you got that right.. what happened was Fitz..."
"Jojo! What is going on with the Avengers?" Fury interrupted.
"Right, sorry. The emails between hydra agents confirmed that they're going to use those creepy masky thingys to make it look like it's Dr. Banner, but it's going to be a robot instead and the robot is going to the avengers facility and gathering intel for hydra then blowing up the avengers and killing them," Jojo said, very child like. Because, well, she's 12. She took a big breath because she was taking fast without breaks in between sentences.
"You're kidding!" Fury gasped.
"Nope. So Coulsons bringing them here to the base for their protection," Jojo filled in.
"But how do you know Hydra hasn't already made the switch? To any of the avengers," Hill asked.
"I'm going to put them in your cool lie detector machine," Jojo grinned.
"Ok, tell Coulson we'll be there in a few days, over and out. Oh, and Jojo, be more careful next time," Fury winked.
"Yes sir," Jojo laughed, "See you soon,"
She and Maria did a little wave to each other and that was it. It was time to prepare for the avengers.

Hehehe how do you like it? The next chapter will have special guests.... 😉