Prologue

Like a typical love struck teenage girl, she froze in the middle of the clearing and stared into a mesmerizing pair of dark green eyes. The man standing only a few feet away from her returned the favor by boring his eyes on her baby blue eyes. Other wolves standing near the man, however, didn't recognize the man's starstruck face and was slowly closing into the girl.

The wolves were wary because the girl was a rogue wolf; it showed in her mud covered boots, tattered jeans, messy hair, and foreign scent. It was only the man who didn't find the she-wolf's scent foreign at all. But of course there was no way that the two would find each other's scent strange or unattractive. The two were mates after all.

 The man walked towards his fated match and crushed her petite frame in his arms.

"Mate."

He growled in pure satisfaction and so did the girl leaving the man's friends startled, at first, but delighted a few seconds later. The small group of wolves immediately started to eye the couple with curiosity. 

"The rogue is John's mate?!" One wolf asked.

"That's another Warrior with a mate! Alpha would be please."

"What a lucky man you will be from now on, John!" Someone whooped and the rest joined the celebration wholeheartedly. 

And I, too, clapped my hands very lightly to congratulate the sacred encounter while hiding in a near by forest. I was just as satisfied as the new couple because once again I was right. 

I was right that John Moore of the Silver Claws was Lisa Waltz's mate. The fact I got this right once again meant only one thing for me. 

Money.

I couldn't resist a smirk breaking across my face as I saw the rogue, or I guess now a new member of Silver Claws, looking around her as she started to walk away from the clearing with her mate. Even though she was mostly covered by her mate and his friends I could feel that she was giving me a quick glance and a slight bow. 

Within a few minutes the ecstatic group was gone. I pulled out my iPhone while keeping myself hidden and alert in the forest not far from the clearing. But after about 10-15 minutes I completely relaxed from my stealth posture when the iPhone screen lighted up with a new message notification. I chuckled as I confirmed the message.

Transaction Confirmation/Detail

From: Customer42

To: MatchMaker

Dear MatchMaker,

You have received a transfer from Customer42 at ***** with the following details:

Amount: $2,000.00

etc., etc.

This message alone was enough get me into pure giddy happiness. Two thousand dollars! And this was only her second payment! Lisa still had 12 more payments to make on monthly basis, of course with the same amount. Since she found her mate and even a new home, Lisa will have no trouble paying the remaining $24,000. Heck, she will get a job from the wealthy Silver Claws pack or better yet she wouldn't need to do anything at all. Her mate is a freakin' Warrior; she'll never be short of money.

I grinned once more and sent the pre-saved draft message (that simply said, "Done. Will be there in a minute.") to my only employee/friend Dan.

Right after that I sprinted off deeper into the forest as quickly but silently as I could. Being the insanely quick runner that I am even in my human form, it took me less than a minute to meet up with Dan.