Chapter 4

"So what's this again?" She asks the doctor who is helping her eat.

She can walk perfectly and she talks great. I know she can talk because she has cussed me out.

She can write good but she can't eat that well yet.

"That is a fork, spoon, and knife," the doctor says helping her pick them up.

"Eat like this," the doctor said showing Katniss how to eat with each one of them and soon she learns how to eat.

"She can leave today," the doctor says looking up at Haymitch and Katniss tenses.

"Great," Haymitch says with a smile.

<--------------------->

"Wait, your gonna leave me ALONE with HIM!?" Katniss screams at Haymitch who is telling her that she's gonna stay in a house with me.

"Yes and if you don't act good I will make you stay with Effie," Haymitch says smirking and that shut Katniss up quickly.

Haymitch leaves and soon it's just Katniss and I. "Hey," I say walking up to her but she puts her hand on my chest with a huge amount of force.

"Lets get this straight okay?" She asks me with a fake smile and I nod my head.

"I am your enemy-" She starts but I cut her off.

"I am your enemy not the other way around," I say and she just laughs.

"Like I'm scared of someone who wouldn't even help someone getting tore apart by mutts," she says smirking.

"Fair enough, carry on," I say with a sigh. She rolls her eyes and glares at me.

"'Supposingly' your my enemy. Anyways you let mutts tear me apart while you just watched. Then you come and want to be my best friend. Waiting on me to wake up in the hospital but where were you when I really needed you?" She asks and I don't answer.

"Yeah, exactly," she says and walks off.

That just hurt badly. What happened to her?