6. Which books are Islamic?

Bismillah hir rahmanir raheem

Assalamualaikum guys!

I know I haven't posted for a while, but I have my reasons.

So this is something I've been asked about multiple times;

Which books are 'safe' to read or what to do if someone's own book is, for lack of a better word, mushy*. (I hope you get which books I'm trying to talk about)

*mushy - Books that are explicit and Islamic at the same time. (You get what I'm talking about right?)
By the way - I don't just mean like sexually explicit, Mushy also covers Islamic inaccuracy, cultural dominance and well...the normal stuff that we see wrong in 'Islamic' romances.

So this chapter is going to address two main points:

- Which books are Islamic
- What if your own books are...mushy

I know that some of you want me to give you a list of books which are safe to read but you have to remember that there isn't a single book out there that's perfect except the Quran. I've said this before.

That's why you need to use those brains and read what you want (but try to stay away from the mushy stuff) , but remember that anything that the author says could be false.  We're all humans remember?

I spoke about this in an earlier chapter briefly, giving you a list of thing that you could use if you really want to avoid reading books that are mushy, or a level of mushy. I did get quiet a response on some of them, so I'm just going to go through them again explaining them better.

- Researched information

A lot of people (including myself in my other books) don't research their information! They all assume that what they know is right. Everything that your parents say isn't necessarily right. I know we all want to think of them as heroes, and they are our heroes, but they're still human and have the capacity to get some things wrong. That being said, sometimes researching will only confuse you instead of clarifying things up for you. But be weary of putting out the wrong information.

- Descriptive information

A whole heap of books DOUGH NUT have ANY description. They have actions. (I'm guilty of this too XD)

EXAMPLE #1

Zainub put the keys on the table. She walked to the room. She went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth. She looked in the mirror. She admired her beautiful face. She walked out the bathroom. She went to her bed. She lay on her bed. She looked at the ceiling. She cried herself to sleep.

End Chapter

EXAMPLE #2

Zainub absent-mindedly placed her keys on the mahogany table that lay unadorned in the hallway of her  apartment. Oblivious of the kettle screaming, she tread to her room with memories of the past few hours playing in her head. Sometimes, it is these memories that will humble a soaring person. Outgoing, joyful and optimistic, she was, but now it had been as if someone had taken her livelihood. She saw it too, as she stared at the person in the mirror of her tiny bathroom. The walls a sickening white, and the smell of bathroom cleaner wafted up her nose as she wondered what was left in her life. Was this really her? A soul made of mechanical contraptions, free from the traces of the softness that emotions bring?

Example #2 is better, but there are still some problems with the way surroundings were being included with emotions(but thats not the point). Nonetheless, I would much prefer to read Example #2, even though Example #1 is an exaggeration.