merlin getting angry at arthur

A N  so these are 2 different things merlin can do to threaten Arthur. Morgana is good still. Aithusa hatched and is good.

1. Arthur had really done it this time. He finally crossed the line. This time, merlin couldn't let it go. Arthur would pay.
Merlin stared at arthur, a goofy smile on his face. "Arthur, this afternoon in the forest, you know that clearing about 3 miles west? Meet me there I have a surprise for you!"
"OK? " Arthur stared at merlin, trying to figure out if he was tricking him. "I'll see you there." Merlin left to go prepare.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Arthur walked into the clearing having tied up his horse a few meters away. "Merlin?" He called. Merlin stepped out from behind a tree.
"Hello, Arthur.  Glad you could join me." Merlin had a mischievous look on his face, and not fake either.
"Sorry,  what's the surprise?"
"Oh, you are so oblivious Arthur.  You treat me terribly, and expect a gift and loyalty. Well, this time you have crossed the line, which is hard to do. Are you ready? Here's your surprise. Aithusa! Dorriche asto grestar logrestis emothala egorsho! "
Arthur stared at merlin with shock and surprise,  when a roar could be heard from above. Down came a white blurred like a bullet, and landed beside merlin. He and the dragon mimicked each other. Glaring daggers at me, merlin began to speak. "This is a warning! You will treat me with more respect or I will release aithusa on you!"
Arthur was first angry, then shocked, then sad, then a whole mixture of emotions. "I'm sorry."

BTWI don't wanna keep doing the same beginning, so just assume he is mad at arthur.
2. Merlin was mad. He glared daggers at the king. His eyes flashed gold, and ropes stretched out from the pillars, catching arthur in a grip nothing could break. Arthur looked with a horrified expression at his servant. The one he trusted. His friend. The friend he thought told him every thing. Apparently not. When arthur struggled against the ropes, they only grew tighter. Merlin walked towards him, eyes still gold. Arthur, for once in his life, felt helpless. Then merlin spoke, as fire grew in a circle around them. "Arthur, you have treated me like garbage, when I try everything I can to protect you! You have no idea how much I do for you. No longer will I live in fear, and no longer will you be disrespectful towards me!"
"Y-you have magic? "
"Yes! What did you think was happening, a circus?"
"Whats a circus?"
"I don't know. But you're missing the point."
"Well, I have a point to make, myself, merlin." Arthurs eyes flashed gold, and the ropes snapped. "I have magic as well."
Oooooooooohhhhhhh!!! Plot twisting like a booossss!!! Did u see that coming?