Really short!

"You have magic?" Arthur asked, unimpressed. He was in the throne room with the knights of the round table and standing in front of Merlin, who had claimed to have magic.

"Yes"

"Oh yeah. And I bet you're a dragon lord too! (Note the sarcasm)"

"Uh..." Merlin smiled sheepishly at the king.

"Really? I'll admit that you are both a dragon lord and a sorcerer, when sir Mordred was that druid boy we helped escape my father a while back!" Arthur stated. Merlin and mordred looked at each other, and then back at Arthur.

"Sire, I was the druid boy you helped escape your father. "

"OK, if anyone else has any confessions or secrets to tell me, please do so now!" Arthur demanded.

"Well..." Gwaine came in front of Arthur.

"Let me guess, you are actually secretly the son of some sort of famous person?!"

"Actually, I was going to say that I have a pet unicorn named Unicornelious. " Gwaine whistled, and a white unicorn jumped in the window. Gwaine hopped on its back and shouted. "Up, up and away!" His unicorn grew wings, and flew out the window.

Everyone blinked.

"What just happened????"

I don't know where I was going with this. Has anyone else noticed that Unicornelious is in a lot of one shots about Merlin? Does anyone know where they came up with that idea? Idk...well anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget! I take requests, so if a random idea for a Merlin oneshot pops into your head, you know where to send it to!
Thanks again,
~piptheturtle