Random

Just a random idea I came up with. Btw, I take requests, so if you want me to make a oneshot of your idea, go ahead and comment, or message me! If you like Merlin, then you should check out DollopheadedMerlin 's profile. They wrote a ton of good stories. I had a strange idea, and I was wondering if I should make a oneshot or a story on it. What if Gaius never found out about merlins magic? What if Gaius didn't accept magic? Where would merlin end up?
That's all for now!
~piptheturtle

Arthur was a dollop head.

Yeah, yeah, I know it is kind of obvious.

But today in particular, he was being more dollop headed than usual. I just had to do all of my chores, X2! Now, we are going on a hunting trip! Yaaaaayyy(note the sarcasm)! I am probably gonna have to save his sorry butt from some bandits or even a deer. He expects me to cover for him every time he gets in trouble, such as lying to his father, the king of Camelot. If Uther ever found out I lied to him, I would probably be executed.

We are chasing a doe, and I want to let it be. I have a bad feeling about the valley of the Fallen kings, which is where the deer seems to be headed. Every time we go there, we get ambushed, usually ending with me or Arthur being captured, and the other having to save them.

The worst part is, Morgana is probably waiting in there for us, yet Arthur won't listen to a word I say! This is just like when he killed the unicorn. I warn him, he doesn't listen, and bad things happen. It's a pattern. Whenever he acts without thinking, there are consequences. I personally think I should be the prince, and Arthur should be the servant.

I look around. Wow. Now I have gotten lost. The group of hunters are nowhere to be seen. I am not that far from the valley of the Fallen Kings, so I figure I will find them before they get into trouble.

I walk to the valley, to find the deer in a net. Not a net from Camelot.

Morganas men surrounded the valley, and there were a lot of them. The knights of Camelot wouldn't stand a chance. I hid behind a rock to watch what was happening. Morgana stepped out of the shadows with and even smirk on her face.
"Why, hello dear brother. Funny meeting you here. I thought you might have been smart enough to remember how every time you visit the Valley of the Fallen kings, you get into trouble. I guess not, though. Shame." Arthur had a glimmer of guilt in his eyes, I could see it. He was thinking about how he should have listened to me. All we have left is for him to get captured, and I to go save him.

"Let my knights go, Morgana. It is me you want, not them." Typical Arthur. Always sacrificing himself for his people. "I will make sure they leave, and not return for me." That idiot! What does he think he's doing?! Whatever he says, he only said knights. He didn't mention anything about servants. Could that be his plan? No arthur has no trust for me whatsoever.

"Very well. Guards, let the knights of camelot go." I saw right through her act. She was going to let them leave the valley, only to be confronted by an army of her warriors.

I ran to where the group was emerging from the clearing, and explained to Leon what I noticed. He calmed my nerves by telling me they'd circle around to the other side of the clearing and wait there for a chance to attack.

I snuck away to where Morganas troops were, and used magic to light fire between them, and the clearing. I made sure the forest wouldn't burn down.

Then I hurried back to the clearing where I heard war cries bellowing. I broke through the thick line of trees to see Arthur and his knights valiantly attacking Morganas men. Morgana was nowhere in sight, and this worried me.

Suddenly, a white dragon appeared in the sky, and dove down to set fire to the knights of Camelot. Without thinking I shouted a spell that would protect them from the fire, and Arthur looked at me in shock, soon to be turned to hurt and betrayal. Then his expression hardened, and he glared at me. I had a feeling I would be given a rough talking to after, maybe even planning my own execution.

Arthur turned away and took down a knight that was trying to stab him from behind. Once he realized Morgana had left, he let his knights take down the rest of Morganas men, and marched over to me. The first thing he did was punch me in the face. I flinched, knowing that what was coming was worse than being punched.

"Arthur... let me explain..."

"Enough Merlin! You are a sorcerer. I thought you were loyal to me." I saw a sad look in his eye, which soon turned to anger. "I trusted you, and you decided to betray me! To betray Camelot. I am ashamed." Arthur turned away from me.

"Please let me explain!" I begged him.

"No!" Arthur drew his sword, as the white dragon, Aithusa dove down again, spreading fire over the knights. When the fire stopped, the knights weren't even burnt a little. "Merlin, why is the fire not burning them!?" Arthur was distracted by the dragon, that he would deal with Merlin after.

"Arthur, the spell I shouted was to protect you and the other knights from being burned by the fire. I can help you!"

"Unless helping me is killing the dragon, I don't want it!"

"I won't kill the dragon, but I can make her turn on Morgana."

"Then do it! I don't care if it is magic!"

"OK. Stand back." I began to speak to Aithusa in the language of the dragons. I told her to attack Morgana and her men, and leave the knights of camelot alone. I also told her to see Kilgharrah so he can teach her the ways of the dragons and pass information to her. Once I finished, aithusa listened, and Arthur cautiously watched me. I looked him in the eye. "I am a sorcerer. I have magic."