Eragon/Merlin crossover

Kilgharrah roared.
Merlin was asking him for advice because someone (a.k.a. Arthur) had  gotten himself caught up in a big problem he couldn't get out of. This particular problem specifically involved magic, and dragons, the latter is what got kilgharrah all riled up.
"If what you are saying is true, young warlock, I am not the last of my kind. It has been quite a while since I have seen another dragon, other than Aithusa, but it is quite possible that these rumors are true. If Arthur is being offered a treaty with a rebellion group against a tyrant king, he should accept. If he accepts, and we defeat this evil king, we will be free, and he will have to accept magic, because of the dragons helping." Kilgharrah seemed hopeful.
"Thank you, I will do what I can to have an impact on his decision."

$$$$$$$$'$$'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Eragon was not with Saphira. If he wanted to have a good impact on the kingdom of Camelot, he must earn their trust before revealing who he was. It didnt help that the king refused to tolerate magic. He had been watching this Merlin kid. He was the servant of King Arthur, ruler of camelot, and had been acting suspicious. On one of Eragon meetings with his dragon, he spotted Merlin running into the forest. Wondering what it was about, he had followed him into the woods, only stopping when he saw a speck in the sky getting closer to the forest floor. At first it looked like a bird, but then Eragon got a grasp of its size. This was no bird, it was a dragon! Another dragon! Saphira was not the only free one after all! He decided to check this out, and he hid behind a bush to watch merlin talk to the dragon. The conversation was about him and Alagaësia, and what to tell Arthur. The dragon, kilgharrah, seemed old and wise.
He was about to leave when he stepped on a twig. Oops.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Merlin heard a twig snap. He spun around to the direction of the noise, and crept forward carefully. As he was just getting to the edge of the clearing, a figure tackled him, and soon, a blue blade was at his throat. Kilgharrah growled a warning, and I thought about using magic.
What do you want with me? I said.
I want the truth, are you a dragon rider, do you practice magic, are you really merlin, and why were you named after a bird? The stranger asked.
I do not ride dragons, yes, yes, and my parents were really imaginative.
The stranger laughed and let go of me. I turned around, and immediately recognized him. He was the representative of the rebellion group. What are you doing here in the middle of the night?
I could say the same to you.
OKI was talking to, erm, the dragon.
Yes I know that, but you were talking about me.
Well, I had my reasons. What is your name?
Eragon. And I know yours. If you are a dragon rider, it is ok to tell me, I won't turn you in I promise. And then he recited a few words in a language I couldn't understand.
I am not a rider of dragons, I am a dragon lord, when I tell a dragon to do something, they have to do it, no matter what. Why do you want to know?
Eragon had a blank look on his face. I want to show you something,  but you musnt tell anyone. Do you promise?
I promise.
Good. Kilgharrah, step back, you will need to leave quite a bit of room. Ready? He asked. I nodded. He closed hid eyes, and in my mind, I could somehow hear him mentally shout Saphira! I looked at him confused, and when he opened his eyes, he grinned and pointed skyward. As one, kilgharrah and I looked up. A bright sparkly blue creature was diving towards us at a breakneck pace. Suddenly, I could feel the ground vibrate and shake with a loud thud, and dust sprang up all over, so I couldn't see. Eragon murmered something quietly, and the dust parted. The fact that he had magic just briefly crossed my mind, when my eyes were filled with glimmering blue scales.
I peered up to see a giant magnificent blue dragon with huge leathery wings, and two giant sparkling eyes.
My next thought was of Eragon. He was hugging the dragon's muzzle, whispering to it. Then an idea came to my mind. Eragon is a rider! Of this dragon!

Pipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipiiiipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipipip

Hey minions, did you like it? If someone comments that I should turn this into a book, I will, but I might just do it anyways. Thanks for all the support. This chapter is dedicated to DadimusPrime for all his encouragement to write.

Stay happy, my little turtles, and eat lots of jellyfish!

~Piptheturtle