Pranks

Here is a partly written one that I didn't get to finish.

Pranks.  The easiest things to pull off. Except when you don't have magic. Gwaine loved pranks. He had managed to prank Arthur, Guinevere, Lancelot, Percival,  Elyan, Leon, and even Uther(who knew the king of Camelot could tell the difference between chicken and rat?!)! But never Merlin. No matter how quietly or inconspicuously  he set his pranks, Merlin always saw it coming. And Gwaine was growing suspicious.

One time, he had a bucket of horse droppings above the door of Merlin and Gaius's quarters (A classic), but even after he made sure Merlin was alone in the room, Gaius walked out, foiling Gwaines plan, and leaving a slightly fuming court physician and a not so slightly laughing Warlock(but Gwaine didn't know that).

Month after month, Gwaines pranks were ruined, until one day, when Merlin had evaded once more, one of Gwaines presumed unfoilable plans, he decided he needed assistance from someone who knew the manservant better than anyone else. Arthur.

At first, when Gwaine ran to Arthur,  begging for help, he was turned down abruptly, told that "a knight of Camelot is chivalrous and shouldn't be frolicking around pulling jests on the peasants", but after much pleading (and bribing), Arthur was persuaded into assisting Gwaine on his quest. For a few days, they dined together at lunch, devising a plan to prank Merlin once and for all, and once they were satisfied, Gwaine informed the other knights of the round table of their idea, taking advice,  and making adjustments. Then he reviewed it with Arthur,  and their plan was put into action.

*****