Chapter 4

Jungkook POV

"Annyeong beautiful!"Jimin hyung said.When did he have a girlfriend?I just continued playing my phone,"Annyeong oppa."A familiar cold voice replied.Cold...My eyes widen in realization as i thought of one person.As Jimin hyung was introducing her to us,I looked up and met eyes with that one person ...Junghee.How do I recognize her voice?

"Annyeonghaseyo,nae ileum-eun Junghee ibnida."(Hello,my name is Junghee)She said while diverting eye contact with me.Her eyes look so beautiful-wait what,shut up Jungkook!Ugh,why is my freakin heart beating so fast?
"Hana,dul,set,Bang!"
"Tan!Annyeonghaseyo,Bangtan sonyeondan!"Namjoon hyung said while we followed up.Well,except me,hehe.
"Jungkookie-ah,this is your first time not saying our greeting and not doing our hand gesture,wae?(why)"Seokjin hyung said caringly...like a umma(mom).We aren't famous,but we dreamed to be famous one day so we made our own greeting and band name and gesture.
"I-i'm f-fine."Damn it,why did I stutter...wae!?
Jimin hyung raised his eyebrows,i gulped.I can't hide anything from that guy.I sighed,"Can I tell you later?"
"What?"Taehyung hyung said out of the blue,"Tell who what?"
"Nothing!"I said before anyone could say anything.I looked at Junghee,smiling sheepishly at her.What is wrong with me?Why am I smiling at her?The smile just came without me knowing.
Amazingly,she smiled a little back.A little is still a smile at least.Jimin hyung gasped lightly,"Did you just smile Junghee-ah?"Isn't that obvious,hyung?Aish,this hyung.
But I gotta admit seeing her smile is a rare thing.Even so,her smile is beautiful-what!What am I thinking right now!?
"Yes oppa,i obviously smiled."Junghee said cutely and rolling her eyes slightly after,"Anything wrong with smiling?"She tilted her head slightly which made her seem cuter than ever.I feel like cuddling her and squeezing her tightly like she is a cute stuffed animal.Well,at least the cute part is true.What are you thinking Jeon Jungkook!?Shut up!
I looked up again just to meet Junghee's eyes again as I felt butterflys erupt in my stomach.This feeling is like when I started liking Mira.

Junghee POV

Jimin oppa ruffled his hair,"Nothing is wrong with smiling,....but you rarely smile,even to me."Oppa pouted.Cuteness overdose!But not to me.
I looked at him with a unamused face and sighed,"So I can't change that?"I really don't know why I smiled.Why Junghee,why the hell did you just have to smile in front of Jimin oppa and at him...Jungkook.I made eye contact with Jungkook again and I saw him blush as butterfly erupt in my stomach.Why did he blush?What is this feeling that I feel in me?

Jimin POV

I looked from Junghee to Jungkook and back again.Something is fishy here.Something is definitely going on between these two.Oh,Jungkook may be able to change Junghee's attitude,yes!!
I bit my lips to supress a smile from surfacing.They just need a little push as help.I sighed and brought Junghee closer to the whole bts.By that I meant even more closer to Jungkook.I notice Jungkook and Junghee making eye contact and Jungkook blushed.Junghee didn't smile,but she bit her lips,a little push will do.They can get the rest themselves.I'm a genius!I laughed and sighed internally, they'll make a great couple.