Chapter 38

Junghee POV

"Just answer me,yes,or no."Jungkook said,staring into my eyes ever so fiercely.

No. "Maybe."I wanted to say no,but I can't.I just can't,don't ask me why.

"God damn,Junghee,just give me a straight answer so I won't have false hope."Jungkook begged.

I rolled my eyes,"Even if you do,so what?It has nothing to do with me."I said,putting emphasis on 'nothing'.Pain struck my heart after dating that truth again,no knew it from the beginning, But it still hurts to say it out loud,to admit it."We're-"

"Don't say it,please."Jungkook pleaded.I don't want to either Jungkook,but I have to.

"-over."I turned and took one step away from Jungkook. Yup,we're over,this is the end of Jungkook and me,this is the end,no new beginning,not anymore.

"No..."I heard Jungkook say,his voice quivering,i knew that he was crying now,even without looking at him.I can't look at him because I know his eyes would be shining with tears,and then I would break down too,and that's not what I want right now.

I took a deep breath and started walking again,a part of me wanting Jungkook to stop me,and another part of me wanting so bad to move on,to forget all this sh*t.

"Junghee...!"A pair of arms snaked around my waist and hugged me tight,resting his head on my shoulder,"Please...stay with me."And that was all it took for me to break down,I cried.

"Jeon Jungkook!"I broke out of his embrace and turned to face him,"I hate it,i hate that I fell for you,i hate that you never fail to make me sad,angry,happy,or loved,I hate that my heart beats fast whenever I'm near you,i hate how it clenches when I see you in pain or when I know that we've ended,i hate how you can make me feel fuzzy and warm all the time and make me blush without even trying,and most of all,i hate how you are so f*cking clueless about how much I love you."Before I could process anything,Jungkook had grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer until our bodies were pressed against each other,our hearts beating at the same rhythm, and he smashed his lips on to mine,kissing me passionately.Butterflies erupted in my stomach as it did tons of backflips,a kiss that made me melt,that made me want more,that made me feel loved,it was from Jungkook.He gave me a feeling no one else could,not Jimin oppa,not Mark oppa,not any of the Bangtan oppas,and definitely not appa,but Jungkook.
He made me feel special,he gave me the love that appa and umma couldn't, he made me feel like I was important,like I finally mattered to someone other than Jimin oppa.

"You could've just said that you loved me,we could've gotten back together a long time ago."Jungkook said when he ended the kiss with another peck.
He leaned his forehead against mine and hugged my waist tightly with both arms,swaying us from side to side like there was supposed to be music in the background.

"I thought-"

"Hyorin and me have nothing,trust me on that,i left her...alone,to come to you."

"How did you know what I was thinking?"I smiled,finally seeing how important I am to Jungkook.

"First off,i'm smart,"I rolled my eyes playfully,"Second,because we were meant to be."We smiled at each other and stared into each others eyes for a moment.Then,like some kind of silent agreement,We both tilted out heads and connected lips again.I missed this feeling.

Mark POV

I sighed, at least i tried,this is the end I guess,I'll never win over Jungkook.

I looked at Junghee and Jungkook one last time with tears in my eyes, Junghee-ah,I'll never forget you,forever and ever,i'll love you.You'll be forever in my heart.
I don't want to say goodbye,and this won't be goodbye either,my heart will forever be with you,Saranghae.