Chapter 22

Jungkook POV

We reached the classroom started throwing all the chairs and desks to one side.(like in Boy in Luv mv)

"Got the rose,Jungkookie?"Hoseok hyung asked.

"Check!Got it!"I yelled back.

"Alright,hurry!"Taehyung said and frantically pushed desks as Namjoon hyung dragged and threw the chair to the wall.

"Ahh!!!!Jimin texted me that he's almost here!!!!"Seokjin yelled.

"Shut up hyung!Close your mouth and move your hands!"I yelled back.

"Job done!"Namjoon hyung said.We all looked at the wall and,as expected,it was disaster.

"God of destruction."Yoongi hyung muttered.I fake coughed to cover up my laughter.

"Yah!At least I got the job done!"Namjoon hyung defended.

"Ok,ok,shut up guys,dim the lights."Seokjin hyung cut.

"Spotlight!"Taehyung said and snapped his fingers.Hoseok hyung slapped Taehyung in the back of his head and dragged him away,the others followed.

"Hwaiting!"Taehyung made a fist gesture.I smiled slightly,"Gomawo(Thanks)."

"You better make her happy this time."I turned around and was surprised to see that Yoongi hyung was the one that said that.

"N-ne."I answered.Flashbacks of Yoongi holding Junghee's hand came rushing back to me as I felt jealousy course through my veins.(Chapter 15)

"Get your butt over here,Yoongi hyung!"Taehyung whispered.I never really knew him.I don't think I ever will know him fully.And I don't think he'll ever grow up so don't expect him to.

The door opened just as Bangtan were all standing beside the desks and the lights dimmed.Jimin signalled for Junghee to come over to me since Junghee seemed confused.

Once she was in front of me,the spotlight was turned on and shining on both of us in one circle.I pulled out a rose from my blazer as Bts was singing Love is Not Over,written by me in a breaking down state when Junghee misunderstood me and Hyorin.

"Love is Not over,over,over~"Taehyung sang(Love is Not Over by Bts)

"Even though you may have thought that we're over,i still think that our love is not over,I still feel that our love story has not come to an end yet."

"Baby you girl,I can't hold on to you.Baby you girl,I can't give up on you."Jimin hyung sang his own part and covered my part.(Dead Leaves by Bts,eng trans credit to color coded lyrics)

"Even though i know you may reject me,i still can't give up on you."I handed the rose to Junghee and she accepted it,thank God she did.

"Like the dead leaves that fell,this love,like the dead leaves,"Seokjin hyung sang.The next part was my part,but Seokjin hyung has offered to cover that part for me while i confess,"Never,never fall."

"I wish that our love would never wither,I wish it would never fall.I hope we can start over,and keep our love strong."I stared into Junghee's eyes as she stared back.

"Can you trust me~can you trust me~can you trust me~"Taehyung sang.

"Can you trust me with your fragile heart again?I promise i'll take good care of it,i'll take good care of you.I'll love you with all my heart"I asked nervously.Will she accept me?

"What does love mean Mr.Jeon?"Junghee tilted her head and asked.I was confused,is she gonna reject me?"I don't know what love means,can you teach me all about love Mr.Jeon?"My mind finally processed all that and understood that Junghee just gave me permission to be her boyfriend again.

Junghee smiled as i wrapped my arm around her waist and leaned in.She wrapped her arm around my neck and leaned in too.I finally crash my lips on to Junghee's lips after such a long time away from it.It's like my sweetest drug,i almost went crazy without her presence beside me.Our lips molded perfectly and moved in sync with each other.After i pulled away,i pulled her into a tight hug,"You should smile more often,you look beautiful when you smile."I whispered right beside her ears.

"Ahem,we're still here."Hoseok hyung interrupted.

"Why did you have to ruin the moment?"Seokjin hyung groaned.Don't ask how I can tell it's them without looking,i just know.They're dorks,but they're dorks I love and I know their voices by heart.They're my second family.

"Jungkookie finally grew up!"Taehyung yelled.Then everyone started to come out and started to tease me and Junghee.I blushed at the hyung's words as they formed a circle around Junghee and I.All I did was pull Junghee into a tight hug that she gladly accepted.

Author's POV

Everyone was happy.They were all having fun.They were having so much fun that no one noticed the girl outside the door.No one noticed that the girl was watching them.The girl was mad.She was jealous.

Jungkook is no one else's,but mine. She thought, I'll prove it to you.

A/N

Watch the hold me tight fmv👆 if you want to get a better understanding of what i meant on the author's POV.If you just want to see the explanation part and not the whole thing,skip to 2:57-3:02.

Also,most of this chapter,most,not all,is like the Boy in Luv mv.

Lol,i'm listening to Boy In Luv right now and the feels are literally too much.