Chapter 26

Junghee POV

"Park Junghee,don't you have Jungkook oppa already!?" Mira said,obviously flipped at the fact that Jungkook was mine and I was hugging Mark.Does she even know Mark?

"Jungkook?"Mark questioned.

"Shut up,it's none of your business!"I snapped at him and he gladly obliged.

"What,scared that he'll find out about Jungkook oppa?"Mira sneered.

I snorted,"What is there to be scared about?"I rolled my eyes,"And yes,Jungkook is mine,mad?Got a problem?"I said,emphasizing 'mine' on purpose to make Mira mad.

"Yea I got a problem!I knew him first,but he became yours.He doesn't even look at me anymore!"Hyorin appears out of nowhere.

"It's probably because you,"I nodded towards Hyorin,"Are too ugly,and you,"I pointed towards Mira,"Cheated on Jungkook first."

"Woah,bold."

"Shut up,Mark."I groaned.

"Yes ma'am."He smiled cheekily and looked at both Mira and Hyorin.

Why does Jungkook have to attract so much girls that I have so much enemies now?

"What did i ever do to you both for you guys to hate me?"

"Taking Jungkook oppa away!"They said at the same time.

"Pft, not my fault that Jungkook wouldn't,and couldn't,force himself to love that caked up face of you.It's also not my fault that you couldn't make Jungkook fall for you because you're just a f*ckin b*tch."I spat.These girls are getting on my nerves.

"B*tch?I think that we're not the b*tch,but you're the f*cking b*tch!"Hyorin spat back and Mira walked up to slap me.

She slapped me once,and almost twice if it weren't for Mark who reacted fast.Why would he help me when I don't even treat him properly?

"So now you have two knights in shining armors?!Are you a f*ckin slut!?Are you cheating on Jungkook!?"

"What right do you have to say me!?You cheated on him before,and no,i did not cheat on Jungkook."Mark was holding my arms,stopping me from punching Mira's a*s,but if he wasn't here,i swear I would have punched both of them to death already.By the way, where is Jungkook?Why is he taking so long?

"Junghee!"I heard Jungkook's voice.I looked towards him and he was looking at Mira with a cold expression,"What the f*ck are you doing here!?F*ck off and don't come back to mess up my life.My life is perfect with Junghee in it,i don't need you."

Mark let go of me and scratched his head awkwardly.Mira and Hyorin gaped at Jungkook.I would be lying if I say that I wasn't surprised too.To be honest,i was surprised.

"B-b-but...Jungkook oppa!"Mira did aegyo.Ewwww!No offense.

Jungkook came over and glared at Mark as he backed away.Jungkook set his hands on my waist,"F*ck off,Mira.I don't love you anymore.I have a girlfriend that I love a lot."

"What does Junghee have that I don't!?I'm way better than her!"I only have one word to say....b*tch.

"You can be better than her in all the ways there are in the world,but she does have one thing that you don't,that is my heart.She can have all the flaws in the world and be the most imperfect person in the world, but I still love her."Wow.I stared at Jungkook's side profile, What did i do to have such a loving and perfect boyfriend that I can call mine?

"Then what am I to you?"Mira whimpered.I heard Hyorin scoff and mumble something under her breath.

"A....stranger."Haha,Jungkookie too kind to call her names.

"More like a slut and b*tch."Mark muttered.I elbowed him in the stomach,"Ow."He winced.

"Shut up."I glared at him.He send the 'ok' signal and smiled at me.I rolled my eyes and looked past him,at Hyorin.

Hyorin walked up beside Jungkook,"Yea,f*ck off,whoever you are,don't disturb Jungkook oppa's life,"She looked at me and smiled,but I could tell that it wasn't a real one,"Don't disturb my sister-in-law either."

Mira laughed,"Sister-in-law?More like a love rival,why don't you help me get Jungkook back instead of helping a love rival?"Mira scoffed.

Hyorin's eyes widened,"What!?J-Jungkook oppa is just a brother to me!"She denied.I looked at her in digust and looked away,b*tch.Two faced b*tch,two timed.

Jungkook smiled at Hyorin, no,don't fall for her act Jungkook!It's all an act,don't fall for it!

Too late,"Gomawo(thanks),Hyorin-ah."Hyorin smiled back at Jungkook and looked at me instead,but with a b*tchy face.I swear,b*tches be all over the world,probably ruling the world by now.

"B*tch,leave,now."Hyorin glared sharply at Mira.If looks could kill,Mira would be dead by now.

"I'll get you back,wait for it!"Mira said before running off,laughing.Yep,she totally went crazy already.I can prove it.

I wrapped my arm around Jungkook's arm"J-"

"Who is he?"Jungkook said,glaring at Mark and taking his arm off me,stepping away.Oh,no.Jungkook misunderstood us.

Hyorin smirked in victory,"Oppa,i saw them hugging earlier.They even kissed."She whined.Oh no you didn't,b*tch.

Jungkook stared at me in disbelief,"I can't believe you cheated on me,Junghee.And I loved you with all my heart."

"What,no-"

Jungkook put his hands up in a stop manner,"I don't want to hear it."He then put his hands up in a surrendering manner,"I give up,i don't know what I did to you,Park Junghee,why do you have to ruin my life?"Jungkook's eyes shined with tears,"Why did i have to fall for you?"One of his tears slipped from his eyes, no.

With that,he turned and walked away with Hyorin just behind him,"Have fun,dear."Hyorin taunted, but I didn't give a f*ck to what she said,my heart was broken into a million pieces.

But I love you,Jeon Jungkook.

But nothing came out of my mouth,I couldn't say anything,i couldn't feel anything,i was emotionless,I was numb.Other girls in my situation would have broken down and cried,but i couldn't,i didn't have any tears I could cry out.I wanted to cry,but no tears came.I was poker faced,i was back to my old self without Jungkook with me.

Mark hugged me in comfort and rubbed my back.I didn't fight him this time,i needed a hug,i needed comfort.

I set my head on his shoulder,my blank eyes still following Jungkook and Hyorin as they walked away.

I loved you with all my heart too,and I still love you,and only you.You're my one and only.My only love.My first and my last,i'll never forget you.

Jeon Jungkook,saranghae,for now and for forever.I love you.

A/N

And more misunderstanding,more drama.

Yes,i am a IGot7,multifandom!!!!!Mark is up top in media if you don't know him.He is my bias from Got7.