Photoshoot

Today was My Chemical Romance's millionth fucking photoshoot. Gerard was honestly tired of them, but he went along with it anyway.

The band had just released Danger Days, and now, they were all in their costumes from the music videos, posing how the photographers told them to.

"I think you should get a shot of Gee's ass like in the Na Na Na video." Frank said at one point, loudly. Then, quieter, he said to Gerard, "That's my favorite shot."

Gerard blushed, covering his face with his hands. Frank giggled at him, and stood beside him, reaching a hand back and grabbing the taller man's ass. Gerard jumped a little, and Mikey eyes the two suspiciously, whispering something to Ray, who smirked.

Gerard was mortified, although he couldn't deny that he liked being this close to Frank. He enjoyed the shorter man pressing himself against him, one hand resting firmly against Gerard's ass.

No one could know that, though, so he gently shoved Frank off of him, smiling at his best friend.

They took a few more pictures as a full band, all four of them posing together. Then, the photographers said they wanted shots of each individual person, and asked Gerard to step in front of the camera.

He waited to be told what to do, and the photographer ordered him to face the wall behind him, and look over his shoulder at the camera.

He did as he was told, catching sight of Frank, who was obviously staring at his ass. It made him a little self conscious, but he pushed the feeling away and looked at the camera. A few pictures were snapped, then it was Frank's turn.

Gerard decided to get revenge on Frank, and he whistled when Frank stepped in front of the camera. Frank didn't blush though, he winked at Gerard and bit his lip.

The photographer snapped a few of Frank, then it was Ray's turn.

Frank walked over to Gerard, throwing an arm around his waist and pulling him in. They stood like that, pressed together, until after Ray and Mikey had both gotten their pictures done.

"Frank." Gerard said seriously.

"What?"

"We have to take one more group shot, and you have a boner." Gerard whispered, glancing down.

Frank noticed that his pants were a little tighter, and he looked down to see that sure enough, the outline of his dick was clearly visible through his pants.

"You would be the one to notice that." Frank said to Gerard. "Maybe when we get done here, you can take car eof it for me."

Gerard blushed, and Frank pulled at the crotch of his pants, attempting to lessen the tightness. Once he fixed it to where they were slightly more comfortable, they walked back out and took a group picture. Hopefully it wasn't too obvious.

When they were finally finished, they all walked out to the bus and climbed on, and Ray said, "I have an announcement... no sex on the bus."

Frank and Gerard both blushed, and Frank said, "I'll have you know, I was not planning to have sex with Gerard right now, we were only going to exchange blow jobs."

Mikey made a gagging sound and Frank said, "Yeah Mikey, it'll go down something like that."

"Oh my god!" Gerard and Mikey both said, Gerard blushing madly and Mikey standing up to walk out of the main room.

Ray rolled his eyes at Frank and followed Mikey back to the back end of the bus, leaving Frank and Gerard alone.

"So, about that blow job-"

"No." Gerard cut Frank off. "Just wait until tomorrow after the show, we'll get out own hotel room." Gerard promised. Frank pecked Gerard's lips and smiled at him, already impatient.