Late Night Swims

"Nathan, I'm not sure about this." You said,watching as he stripped himself of his varsity jacket and button up shirt.

" Don't you fucking bail on me now,Y/N. We just gotten here and you're not sure now?" He said as he finished stripping himself from his jeans.

You had to admit, he was right. You can't just bail on your him now. Especially, because he's Nathan fucking Prescott. Most of the time you wonder how you both became friends with your nervousness and his aggressiveness.

"Hello?! Earth to nerd! Are you coming in or not?" Nathan almost yelled.

"A-Ah, yeah, just hold on a second." You replied as you began to take off your shoes and brown oversized aviator jacket which revealed your black bra. You then proceeded on taking off your green cargo pants which revealed your matching black panties.

"Oh, so there was something under all that clothing."He stated with a cocky grin as he swam in one spot.

Your face became flustered from his comment and you began to walk to the pools edge.

"What the hell do you think you're doing,Y/N?" He asked with annoyance in his voice.

You were a bit confused and responded," Getting into the pool?"

" Do a cannonball, live a little." He said swimming in circles.

'God,why does he have to be so picky?'You thought as you backed up a certain distance, before running to the pool and jumping in, making a splash.

The cold water made your insides shake as you resurfaced.

"Not bad for a bookworm." Nathan said swimming close to you.

"Oh, I wasn't even trying, Prescott." You said, slicking back your hair from your face.

"Sure, you weren't." He smirked," Wanna try something?"

"Like what?" You asked a bit weary.

"Just put your head underwater."

"Not until you do it first."

"What? You don't trust me?" He asked.

" That's not what I mean! I do! It's just-" He cut you off.

" Damn, Y/N, I'm just playing.Fine, I'll go first." And with that he was underwater.

You breathed in and dove under after him and kept your eyes shut, for all you heard and felt was water. It made you wonder why Nathan wanted you to put your head under water in the first place. That was until you felt pressure on your lips. You eyes shot opened to see a blurry Nathan, under water, kissing you.

You emerged from the water with a gasp and Nathan soon after. His eyebrows were furrowed and he had an angry expression mixed with a bit of sadness.

" Why did you not fucking kiss me back, Y/N?!" He shouted.

"I-I-" He didn't let me finish and went to accusations.

" Is it because you don't like me? Or you're just interested in my money?! Or is it that fucking bitch, Max?! Don't tell me you're a dyke like her, Y/N." He said as he swam to the edge of the pool before sitting with his feet in the water.

" Or you hate me like everyone else does..." He whispered, putting his head in his hands.

You swam to sit by him and answered his question.

" No, it's none of those things Nathan. It's just... I didn't expect that...especially from you! The insanely awesome Nathan motherfucking Prescott."

With that Nathan, peeked to look at you through his pale wet fingers. You gave him a genuine, yet adorable smile. He lifted his head with a unnoticeable smile.

" Thanks, Y/N." He said.

" Any time." You said," And Nathan?"

" Yeah?" He asked looking over at you with those stunning blue eyes.

You leaned in giving him a small gentle peck." I like you, a lot."

" Me too," he said looking down at the water," By the way, that was some cliche romance movie shit, you did there."

" Just enjoy it, Prescott."