|Private Polaroids Pt. 2|

You were awaken from your slumber when you heard hard pounding on your dorms door. You grumbled slightly before getting out of bed with your pink, long, pajama dress. As you walked by, you took a moment to check your clock.

1:38 A.M

Now you were pissed.Who comes knocking at someone's door at this time in the morning. You unlocked your dorms door and surprisingly it revealed Nathan, A.K.A, lil bitch.

You chuckled at your nickname for him before asking,"And what exactly are you-"

You didn't finish the sentence, because you were shoved back into your dorm along with Nathan. You heard your door lock and Nathan began pacing back and forth.

"You know exactly why I'm here, Y/N."Nathan hollered whisper tone.

You blushed knowing that he had seen your Polaroids,but had a smirk placed on that beautiful face of yours.

"Like what you had seen Prescott? I was thinking about modeling." You said sitting on your bed cross legged.

Nathan just glared at you. He knew you were fucking with him. This time he wasn't going to let it slide.

He pushed you down onto your bed, attacking your neck with his chapped lips. Your heart was beating probably 100 miles per hour and your face felt hot like a scorching Summer's rays.

" You always have to fuck with me..." Nathan muttered while trailing kisses down your collarbone,"...and you thought it would be funny to take those nudes..."

Nathan pulled away with his eyes glazed with lust and anger, a weird combination indeed.His hands trailed down to the hem of your dress and tugged at it as if he was asking for permission.

You nodded and he pulled the dress up so you could peel it off of your sweat covered body. Once the clothing was torn off, you were now laid in front of him only in your panties since you weren't really a fan of wearing a bra in your sleep.

" Get on your damn knees." Nathan ordered.

You propped yourself up on your elbows before making a cocky comment," And why exactly should I,Prescott?"

Nathan didn't have time for your shit, so he grabbed you by your hair and forced you onto your knees. You couldn't lie, you did like angering the boy, just to see his reaction.

Nathan began to unzip his pants and you just looked up at him, face flustered from the sudden actions he was making. You began to admire his appearance, like how his hair was messily made, his cheeks were a soft red and the way his eyebrows were furrowed as he concentrated on taking off his jeans. He must've noticed your staring, because he had a smirk plastered onto his face.

Finally he pulled out his member in front of your face and you just gave him a worried look. You have never and  I mean never done anything sexual with someone so this was something new to you.

"What? Never done this before?" Nathan asked impatient.

Nathan on the other hand was more experienced in this. He may have done it with Rachel Amber, hell, he's even done it with Victoria, but those were different. He wasn't high or intoxicated this time, so this was kinda different to him.

He grumbled and tangled his hands into your hair and pulled your head towards his member. Quickly, you opened your mouth to meet the tip. You tasted the saltiness of pre-cum and you started to experiment the way you would blow him. At first you went in a back and forward motion, but it didn't really effect him. Then you began to give long licks along his shaft. Only a little bit of a reaction was given. Finally, you began to swirl your tongue around his sensitive tip.

Bingo.

Nathan inhaled a sharp intake of air and muttered a swear under his breath. You repeated that action and decided to take in more of him. This went along for about 10 minutes until he felt himself getting close.

Nathan quickly grasped your head and began to force you to deep throat him. He didn't give a damn about the gagging noises you made, all he cared about was how good your mouth felt around him.

You,on the other hand, were unbelievably peeved off. Nathan moved your head faster, until he felt himself release into your mouth.All you could taste is the gooey, saltiness of the substance in your mouth and you instantly pulled away when you felt his grip soften.

You breathed heavily and looked up at him, his eyes closed and cheeks red. He looked down at you and noticed the mess he made. Your hair was messy and he could see the leftover cum on trailing down from your mouth to your chin as it dripped onto your bare chest. You were exhausted and sweating and he took this to his advantage.

He quickly took out his phone from his jackets pocket and snapped a picture, before you could react.

" What the hell, Prescott?!" You nearly shouted, before remembering that other people were asleep in the dorms around you.

" Just some blackmail." Nathan replied bluntly.  He pulled his pants back up and left, leaving you there embarrassed and humiliated.

Nathan wasn't really serious about blackmailing you, to be completely honest he actually liked you. Nathan just had a weird way of showing it. Also, he never really mentioned the photo to you because well...

Sometimes things are better left unspoken.

- My very first smut, have mercy on my sinful soul.