It's Okay

" Y/N... It's been a full week, you should really tell him." Kate said as you both sat in her dorm as you took another bite of the apple you had.You see Nathan Prescott,your boyfriend, had forgotten your birthday and it has been a full week since it has passed. You truly don't understand how it's been a week without him knowing, but you honestly didn't care

" But I really don't care, Kate. Birthday's are like celebrating another year closer to death, I don't see what the big deal about it." You said still chewing making your sentence ever so slightly muffled.

" The big deal is he's your boyfriend. I can see if it was a day,but a full week,Y/N? You need to-" Just then she was cut off by your phones ringtone.

"Speak of the devil." You muttered before answering the phone.

"Hel-"

"Y/N!!! I'M SO FUCKING SORRY!!! GOD, HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID?!" Nathan practically screamed through the phone.

You looked at Kate mouthing, ' he found out', and she gave a closed mouth awkward smile.

"Nathan, it's not a big-"

" It is a big deal, Y/N! You're my girlfriend and I forgot your birthday."He said obviously pissed off with himself.

"Nathan, just listen to me. I really don't care about if you forgotten my birthday or not. I was just happy that I got to spend my birthday with you and knowing I had you by my side, so don't stress." You said calmly. You could hear Nathan sigh out of frustration.

"But, I'm still going to take you out tonight okay,Y/N?... I love you and I'm sorry."He whispered softly

" I love you, too. It's okay." You said before hanging  up.

You looked at Kate who had a cute smile on her adorable facial features.

" I don't know how you do it,Y/N."